Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Girlfriend In the world Award!

I have without a shadow of doubt have the best girlfriend in the world. She is just about to have our baby and obviously its valentines day tomorrow and she is insisting i go and watch the match tomorrow.

I couldn't believe my ears when i heard the words "you can go if you want babe" "we cant exactly go out and enjoy it". I played it cool and said "no babe i will stay with you" but she insisted i go and enjoy myself.

Thanks [MENTION=20206]terryberry1[/MENTION] for the ticket.

The offending remark is highlighted.
Why can't you exactly "go out and enjoy it"? Are you going to leave the poor girl at home weeping and listening to the romantic tales from her pals, feeling fat and stretched with pregnancy and unloved??

This may not be avenged exactly, but it may well haunt you later.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
She's already up the duff, so it's safe sex!
And if the bump is yours, that silly sod is going to raise it thinking it's his.

I think we may need a DNA test. I've always wanted to go on Jeremy Kyle:banana:

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I have without a shadow of doubt have the best girlfriend in the world. She is just about to have our baby and obviously its valentines day tomorrow and she is insisting i go and watch the match tomorrow.

I couldn't believe my ears when i heard the words "you can go if you want babe" "we cant exactly go out and enjoy it". I played it cool and said "no babe i will stay with you" but she insisted i go and enjoy myself.

Don't want to put a dampner on it but what happens if she gives birth whilst you are at the game & you miss the birth? Its not exactly the quickest ground to make a dash from. I wish you both all the best for a healthy baby :)

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
i went in on saturday and said to the mrs, you havent planned anything for valentines have you

she looked at me all doe eyed and smiley and said no why have you,

yep im going to the football, cue her storming off upstairs leaving me to watch motd in peace

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No im pretty confidant she wont use it against me. (now thinking maybe i need too).

Once the baby arrives and all that goes with it - change in lifestyle, lack of sleep, stress etc etc, you may find that both her short and long term memory disappears completely.

I am sure that you will be fine though and this will not come back to haunt you. :D

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Blimey, you're new to all this aren't you??

Take it from someone with experience, who can speak almost fluent Female, that "you can go if you want babe" translates roughly to "You go, and you're a dead man, and you'll come home to find all your trouser legs cut off and spread all over the front garden."

And that "we can't exactly go out and enjoy it" roughley translates to "STAY IN WITH ME, OR I'LL CUT YOUR TODGER OFF WITH A RUSTY BREADKNIFE YOU TW@T!!"

I have scars to prove all this. Mental and physical.

This man speaketh the truth!

DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Could nominate the wife for 1990. Allowed to go for a couple of weeks to the World Cup with her 32 weeks pregnant with two children under three at home. Neighbours never spoke to me again. (No great loss) :bigwave:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No im pretty confidant she wont use it against me. (now thinking maybe i need too).

Just checked with William Hill's and they won't take my bet ... sorry you're doomed!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All this romantic talk reminds me of when I saw my beautiful intended walking down the aisle to meet me. My heart was pounding as she got nearer and nearer and then I learnt across and whispered in her ear, '' Get that trolley over here love, they`ve got crates of Stella half price today''

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You just sold your soul there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here