quote=seagullsongs;4716673]:needpics:[/quote]

Attachments

• imagesCAEIWTWP.jpg
    imagesCAEIWTWP.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 378

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My missus asked me to show her a good time... so I got out the photos of me and my mates from before I met her.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
My missus is taking me to Barcalona to see Sunday's match vs Valencia as a late Valentine gift. Christ knows what I'm going to have to get her tomorrow to top that one?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
You fell for that one, hook line & sinker. As others have said, she will use this against you for years to come. Good luck with the baby, a future fan for BHA.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
See, I tried to side-step such awkward issues as football on Valentines day, by finding a girl who supports Brighton... who then turned out to be head mental. :lolol:

Was going OK, until we had a bit of a row and the logical solution in her mind was to make up a story of me raping her, which she then spread around her school. :facepalm:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
This thread is superb :clap::clap::clap:

However on a serious note to OP good luck with that, really hope you know what your doing. Remember never play with a lit firework, once lit stand well back :moo:

Oh and best of luck with bambino hope all goes well, just remember as you feel your knuckles crush and she looks you in the eye and says the immortal line "thats for valentines day you b*£$!^*" :cool:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
See, I tried to side-step such awkward issues as football on Valentines day, by finding a girl who supports Brighton... who then turned out to be head mental. :lolol:

Was going OK, until we had a bit of a row and the logical solution in her mind was to make up a story of me raping her, which she then spread around her school. :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol: Women are mental!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Just exchanged Valentine's cards with the Mrs as will be off to footie tomorrow night. The Mrs wrote a lovely love poem which ended:

So I will be left at home weeping into my meal for one,
Asking with a husband like this what should be done,
I have therefore given the matter considerable thought,
and decided tomorrow I'm going to the divorce Court.

Oh shit - urgent suggestions required! :catfight:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Just exchanged Valentine's cards with the Mrs as will be off to footie tomorrow night. The Mrs wrote a lovely love poem which ended:

So I will be left at home weeping into my meal for one,
Asking with a husband like this what should be done,
I have therefore given the matter considerable thought,
and decided tomorrow I'm going to the divorce Court.

Oh shit - urgent suggestions required! :catfight:

Teach her the basics of scansion.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
i proposed to my gf on friday, Saturday she says to me that Valentines day wont be able to top our weekend in London so i can go to the game while she goes to her mums to start to arrange the big day!!

Bloody hell, that is going to an extreme to get to a game ! Fair play :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

School?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here