Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Conspiracy Thoeries

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
you're letting fantasies dictate the science and capability of technology. det cord and explosives have shelve life of a couple of years, months off the shelve and thermite even less. you acknowledge the port authority whould have to be in on it, how about the maintenance teams etc? 30 years. thousands of workers. the longer and more people involved in a conspriacy, the more difficult it is to to maintain that conspriacy. i reckon the fire in 1975 and 1993 bombing might have caused a few problems too.

i dont know which is more bat shit crazy: the idea someone planed to create a pretext to invade Afganistan in the late 1960's, or the idea everything on 9/11 was CGI despite tens of thousands of witness (including 2700+ now silent witnesses).

The operative term is "wired for demolition" not laying the explosives.

And your obsession with witnesses, yet I'm still waiting for you to name some.
If there were all these witnesses why the need to produce video footage of fake witnesses.

Best Conspiracy Thoeries - Page 8

There's a brilliant open letter on B3ta to tinfoil hatters the world over:

b3ta.com qotw

An open letter.
Dear Conspiracy Theorists,

Conspiracy theories are just that – theories. When you begin to use facts (actual, real facts) to back them up they start to become more than theories and could possibly attain the status that you think they deserve – i.e. truth. If you continue to ignore facts in favour of your own misguided belief that you alone know better than the vast majority of people, including many experts on the subject, then you will continue to be branded as a nutter.

Please note:

The twin towers were brought down by aeroplanes hitting them. For evidence of this, please refer to the footage of a f***ing aeroplane hitting each tower. A big aeroplane, flying very fast and full of f***ing jet-fuel. This is enough to bring down a skyscraper, as evidenced by the US National Institute for Standards and Technology ( 1.usa.gov/ieAvGz ), American Society of Civil Engineers (http://bit.ly/twA2oQ) and the UK’s Institution of Structural Engineers ( bit.ly/s0k98s ). The main argument against these reports was presented by a Professor of that World renowned institute for academic excellence, Brigham Young University (entirely funded itself by those luminaries the Jesus Christ Church of Latter Day Saints – better known as the Mormons). His field of expertise? Nuclear Fusion.

The Freemasons are a society of generally well-meaning old men who have a focus on self-improvement, being in the company of friends, a bit of the theatrical, charitable work and some good old-fashioned drinking. The secrets of Masonry have been “unveiled” dozens of times, and never have they been revealed as being a secret world government. There are funny hand-shakes, trouser-rolling, special words and acting out a few stories generally from the Old Testament. Everything that goes on inside a Masonic Temple is available if you look for it, either in a library or just on the internet. The United Grand Lodge of England ( bit.ly/7WCyp2 ) are remarkably free with the information that they provide, and if you don’t want to trust them then look at the hundreds of websites that go into intimate detail about their ritual. Seriously though – it’s actually a little boring if you’re not involved with it yourself. You can also go to the Grand Temple in Great Queen Street for a visit if you wish (it’s free), see where they meet, introduce yourself to some Real Life Freemasons and ask all the questions that your heart desires.

The Bilderberg Group is an invitation only group of politicians and business leaders that meet so that these people can get together and talk freely and informally about the state of business and the economy without fear of it being reported in the press. It was set up with the intention of building international relations in a comparatively informal environment and its tradition of secrecy is why it remains a successful tool for commercial and political discussion.

If you believe that space-reptiles have enslaved humanity using mind-control, then you need to take the tin-foil off your head and get yourself to a psychiatrist. Quickly.

The thing is that if a conspiracy theory were true, we would know about it. If there were a secret cabal of people controlling the world, then don’t you think that somebody involved would’ve blabbed by now? They’re politicians for crying out loud – they can’t even keep their personal dirty laundry out of the media – how do you think they’d keep something like that out of the media? We have government secrets revealed by ministers walking out of 10 Downing Street, the most photographed door in the WORLD, with documents the wrong way round. These people couldn’t keep a secret if their life depended on it.

The fact is that people who believe these things have an inherent desire to believe that they are something special – that they have a special insight into the world that others fail to see. Personally, I feel sorry for them.

The fact is that the world is generally a rational kind of place – Occam’s razor can be applied to many things to explain it. Secrets are hard to keep, people talk and when people have power they make sure that people know about it. That’s what it comes down to. The only real truth is bit.ly/bKEJmU

Regards,

Normal People

Says it all really.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
All these scientists that state that the twin towers could be brought down by two very fast jets full of fuel are just government stooges. All that live TV footage (the second plane was broadcast LIVE hitting the second tower) was CGI graphics done by Oliver Stone or George Lucas or Nick Ardman or someone, and carefully inserted into live TV channel feeds globally by government stooges who had access to all the TV broadcast studios in the world. All the witnesses who saw the planes hit the towers are ALL actors. The lot of them. The people that died were just unfortunate sacrifices. Even the ones that rang home and said told loved ones that a plane had hit the building. They were drugged via rigged coffee machines in the building to make them imagine they'd seen planes hit the towers.

God, you people are all thick.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
And your obsession with witnesses, yet I'm still waiting for you to name some. If there were all these witnesses why the need to produce video footage of fake witnesses

Quite simply, I am sick to death of your fishing and baiting, I will bite, PM me, I will give you my brothers and his ex girlfriends phone numbers and emails, they were there, they were working in Manhatten, they watched two planes hit, they ran and then watched two buildings fall...they split after that due to the shitness of it...time for you to back up your bollocks, answer me one question....

Were you any where near the place on the day?

If so, where and and what time, I know the city well and with my families personal involvement, you can tell us what we have got wrong. Why, two sets of eyes that I trust beyond belief have been lying to us for 10 years, ultimately, we would like for you to put up or shut the f*** up.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Quite simply, I am sick to death of your fishing and baiting, I will bite, PM me, I will give you my brothers and his ex girlfriends phone numbers and emails, they were there, they were working in Manhatten, they watched two planes hit, they ran and then watched two buildings fall...they split after that due to the shitness of it...time for you to back up your bollocks, answer me one question....

Were you any where near the place on the day?

If so, where and and what time, I know the city well and with my families personal involvement, you can tell us what we have got wrong. Why, two sets of eyes that I trust beyond belief have been lying to us for 10 years, ultimately, we would like for you to put up or shut the f*** up.

No I was not in New York on 9/11 although I have visited the WTC viewing platform.

If you want to have dialogue with me, feel free to pm me.

I don't feel as though I am baiting anyone, all I am doing is replying to people (despite their ad hominems) who attempt to refute what I have to say about what, I believe actually happened on 9/11.

What "you" have got wrong, is believing in what the MSM has spoon fed you. (the faked footage etc.)

There are 2 simple bottom lines, the buildings did not collapse the way they did as a result of being hit by Jet Planes.
Who ever (they) it was that decided, to demolish WTC 1&2, would not have carried it out knowing there were thousands of people still inside.

PS: why accuse me of baiting, and not the other posters on this thread who also do not, believe the official 9/11 narrative.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Silverstein claim files reveal exactly why the WTC 1&2 collasped and why they became two seperate catastrophe losses. To suggest these huge buildings collasped due to anything other than aircraft strike is ridiculous.

"The most powerful man in the most powerful nation on earth couldn't even arrange something as simple as wiping some audio cassettes". A quote along those lines appears in "Voodoo Histories" which is a reasoned debunking of various conspiracy theories some of which are a bit (to me) obscure and historical. The quote relates to Richard Nixon and Watergate.

That is my general view on conspiracy theories, others may differ. Feel free to believe that the book was written by Lizard People/The Bideberg Group/The Illuminati/Freemasons/The W.I. or a committee formed from all of them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There are 2 simple bottom lines, the buildings did not collapse the way they did as a result of being hit by Jet Planes.
Who ever (they) it was that decided, to demolish WTC 1&2, would not have carried it out knowing there were thousands of people still inside.

??? erm, so "they" had both WTC secretly evacutated and no-one died? where are they and the plane passengers now?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I think the problem is that the conspiracy theories that a lot of people can believe are true, are the ones where certain powers seem to have benefited from the event.

Just because there is a effect in the aftermath of the cause doesn't necessarily mean that whatever transpired, happened for that aim. That's what seems to fuel the conspiracy in some minds.

A bit like, I eat a curry, I shit myself. Ergo I ate the curry to shit myself.

No actually I didn't!

I think the problem is that the conspiracy theories that a lot of people can believe are true, are the ones where certain powers seem to have benefited from the event.

Just because there is a effect in the aftermath of the cause doesn't necessarily mean that whatever transpired, happened for that aim. That's what seems to fuel the conspiracy in some minds.

A bit like, I eat a curry, I shit myself. Ergo I ate the curry to shit myself.

No actually I didn't!

Would this now be Occams Curry theory?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
??? erm, so "they" had both WTC secretly evacutated and no-one died? where are they and the plane passengers now?

In the rubble of the WTC, there is hardly any recovered (if any) office equipment such as filing cabinets, computor hard drives, monitors, keyboards etc. which should number into the 10s of thousands. (yet Atta's passport was found)

Some think the office equipment was all melted by Jet fuel or dustified in the collapse, some even think it was vaporised by the use of direct energy weapons used to collapse the towers.
The most obvious explanation is that the office paraphernalia was not present in the Towers at the time of their collapse.

(WXYZ) - Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?

According to the Death Master File -- the official record of 90 million deceased Americans who were issued Social Security cards since 1937 -- there were 6,298 deaths recorded on that awful day in 2001 when terrorists struck the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a rural area in Pennsylvania.

But since an average of 6,200 Americans die every day, there should have been more than 9,000 deaths recorded for Sept. 11, 2001.

Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr. chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp.

"The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file

Read more: Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?

The issue about the where abouts of the plane passengers was touched on here.
9/11 : Ten Years?! - Page 15

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
...Some think the office equipment was all melted by Jet fuel or dustified in the collapse, some even think it was vaporised by the use of direct energy weapons used to collapse the towers.
The most obvious explanation is that the office paraphernalia was not present in the Towers at the time of their collapse...

I'll go with 'dustified' just because it is a great non-word.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The most obvious explanation is that the office paraphernalia was not present in the Towers at the time of their collapse.

We lost one of our Albion family in that attack so this obviously touches all of us. Are you saying that Robert Eaton is not dead?

And if he is dead, why was he in the Towers on 9/11 if he wasn't working? Are you suggesting that he was persuaded by some agency to sit in an unfurnished office, waiting for death?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In the rubble of the WTC, there is hardly any recovered (if any) office equipment such as filing cabinets, computor hard drives, monitors, keyboards etc. which should number into the 10s of thousands. (yet Atta's passport was found)
No it wasn't. There are simply conspiracy websites that SAY it was found (as obviously it's a useful bit of evidence to have in trying to debunk the government myth that airplanes struck and brought down the twin towers).

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
WXYZ) - Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?

According to the Death Master File -- the official record of 90 million deceased Americans who were issued Social Security cards since 1937 -- there were 6,298 deaths recorded on that awful day in 2001 when terrorists struck the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a rural area in Pennsylvania.

But since an average of 6,200 Americans die every day, there should have been more than 9,000 deaths recorded for Sept. 11, 2001.

Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr. chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp.

"The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file

Read more: Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?
Good link (presumably illustrated by yet another fake photo) but only partially quoted. It goes on:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also compiles a mortality registry of information obtained from death certificates, which is one of the sources Social Security uses for the Death Master File. The CDC's registry correctly shows a 3,000-death bump above average for that day in 2001.

"Another possibility is that the death was not reported to us because the person was not receiving benefits or there were no survivors' benefits to be paid on the deceased’s Social Security record."

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

Some think the office equipment was all melted by Jet fuel or dustified in the collapse, some even think it was vaporised by the use of direct energy weapons used to collapse the towers.
I was determined to not get involved with a 9/11 discussion because the other theories are so entertaining but I want to make clear that you are saying some people think that both towers were empty. I have no evidence either way as I was not in the building just before 9/11, but surely that theory must be based on at least one employee or company acting as a witness. Surely? One would do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here