Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Conspiracy Thoeries

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
One more lunatic comment from colinz and a long ban will be forthcoming.

It wasn't me that raised the issue about Robert Eaton, some posters on here obviously have used this issue to try and refute some of the stuff that I have posted on here.
Like a few other posters on here I am of the belief that the twin towers were not hit by jet planes.
So obviously I cannot see this as being the cause of death for anyone on 9/11.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It wasn't me that raised the issue about Robert Eaton, some posters on here obviously have used this issue to try and refute some of the stuff that I have posted on here.
Like a few other posters on here I am of the belief that the twin towers were not hit by jet planes.

Are you also saying that no0one died on 9/11?

If so can you not see that this could be seen as offensive to people who lost friends and relatives on that day?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Are you also saying that no0one died on 9/11?

If so can you not see that this could be seen as offensive to people who lost friends and relatives on that day?

I am saying that the towers were prepared for demolition that day, and were evacuated. As for any real people who died that day I wouldn't know their cause of death.
Yes I can understand the emotiveness behind such a statement, I've tried to handle it as best I can. But some people are trying to use the issue as a form of censorship.

I am saying that the towers were prepared for demolition that day, and were evacuated. As for any real people who died that day I wouldn't know their cause of death.
Yes I can understand the emotiveness behind such a statement, I've tried to handle it as best I can. But some people are trying to use the issue as a form of censorship.

I don't think anyone's trying to use it as censorship - and I say that as someone that reported the thread to the mods (I actually asked for it to be closed) in order to prevent a binfest taking place. The point is that people on this board (maybe some of the people on this thread, I don't know) knew someone that died on 9/11. For you to say that they didn't is not just disrespectful or offensive, it is being ignorant in response to the facts.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't you think this nutter is best ignored before he starts seriously offending people?
Yes I do. In retrospect my post asking for his further views was ill-advised. Apologies to all, I should have left it. I will now.

Last edited:

Are people REALLY offended by some crackpot conspiracist who doesn't believe that 2 planes crashed into the twin towers? I can understand incredulity but genuinely taking offence?

Nah - all I'm reading is people getting offended on behalf of other people. My two-pennyworth is that it's so well documented beyond all reasonable doubt that the Twin Towers were taken out by 2 planes that it's a truism. I feel kind of sorry for Colinz that his mind lives in this world of denial where he cannot see what is right before him.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
What about the poor people seen leaping from the towers, rather than awaiting their collapse? Were they paid government agents, sacrificing themselves to lend verisimilitude to this frankly ludicrous and massively offensive conspiracy theory? Quite frankly, colinz, I do really feel sorry for you if you can't see that you are attempting to support something which is so blatantly not true that it is not really worth discussing.

Having only been to the site of the WTC a couple of weeks ago, and seen still grieving family members leaving bouquets of flowers on the plaques bearing their loved ones names, I think I am doing quite well to avoid not swearing once in this post. For the sake of them, and for anyone else who has any connection to the attacks, please stop dishonering and tarnishing the memory of those killed.

Last edited:

What about the poor people seen leaping from the towers, rather than awaiting their collapse? Were they paid government agents, sacrificing themselves to lend verisimilitude to this frankly ludicrous and massively offensive conspiracy theory? Quite frankly, colinz, I do really feel sorry for you if you can't see that you are attempting to support something which is so blatantly not sure that it is not really worth discussing.

Having only been to the site of the WTC a couple of weeks ago, and seen still grieving family members leaving bouquets of flowers on the plaques bearing their loved ones names, I think I am doing quite well to avoid not swearing once in this post. For the sake of them, and for anyone else who has any connection to the attacks, please stop dishonering and tarnishing the memory of those killed.

No, no, no. He's already explained. It was ALL CGI. None of it was real, especially not the thousands of eyewitnesses who saw them jumping. They were all robots.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

I haven't read anything previous to this but you're saying you don't believe the world trade center was hit by hijacked passenger jets?!?!

Is Robert Eaton in hiding with Elvis and Michael Jackson then? Maybe you could tell his family, I'm sure they'll be very relieved.

<mod: abusive comment removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've come out with some shit in my time but this guy is amazing. It's one thing to say it's what 'some' believe but to say he believes it...

The link isn't to a conspiracy theory, it's to a mod request.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i drove through the Southwick Tunnel today... wasnt there a conspiracy to do with that?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
What about the poor people seen leaping from the towers, rather than awaiting their collapse? Were they paid government agents, sacrificing themselves to lend verisimilitude to this frankly ludicrous and massively offensive conspiracy theory? Quite frankly, colinz, I do really feel sorry for you if you can't see that you are attempting to support something which is so blatantly not true that it is not really worth discussing.

Prove what you have said, and you could be the winner of a million Euros.

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm

Imagine you are in an office in WTC1/2 above the 911 fires and that you have worked there more than three months. You have thus participated in one or more fire evacuation exercises and know that there are three emergency, fire protected stairwells A, B and C to get out and down to ground in. On every floor there are several fire wardens that will guide you. So there is no reason whatsoever to panic … and jump. Anyway, to prevent suicides you couldn’t open the windows anyway. Furthermore, if there were an office fire below, it could never develop quickly upwards due to basic safety features, like insulation. So what do you do? Evidently you want to escape alive using the emergency escapes and … it is a fact, they still worked. People got out from above the fires. Photos showing people having opened windows are faked. You could not open the windows. Try to crash a window? It doesn’t work. IMHO all photos/videos of people in open windows, holes in the walls and jumpers are just Hollywood rubbish. I say that because I offer €1 000 000:- to anybody that can describe any structure, WTC towers included, that can collapse by itself from top (triggered by a hole in the wall). http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm . You see, all photos/videos of the ‘collapses’ are also Hollywood rubbish Computer Generated Images, CGI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here