Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Albion Away Experience?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
so you're one of the doubters :rolleyes:

I have no feelings one way or another mate, and to be honest i don't give a toss what you do or don't do, i have just noticed you say a lot while saying nothing and never back up what you actually do say, usually with a wave smilie after it that is all.

As i said to each their own

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I have no feelings one way or another mate, and to be honest i don't give a toss what you do or don't do, i have just noticed you say a lot while saying nothing and never back up what you actually do say, usually with a wave smilie after it that is all.

As i said to each their own
fair comment :bigwave::bigwave::)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Leave him be, if his idea of a good away trip with plenty of 'action' was Peterborough away in the 1980s then he's too young to remember the days when Brighton had a rep.

Peterborough away in about 1977; now THAT was a trip.

We didn't do our rep much good at home Brovion..except against Palace and other vsistors with less of a rep or numbers. Away was quite lively as you say.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Newcastle away to get promotion to Div 1 and all the Geordies joinuing us in singing GOSBTS as it meant Sun derland staying down in Div 2. Great day great result.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
so what do you know that i dont ?
I don't know - I don't know what you know. All I'm saying is I was there for that cup game in the snow with some lads who were there in 1977 - and we all remarked how quiet and peaceful it was compared to then.

Carwash - one of the problems was we'd lorded it over everybody in the old 3rd and then when we got into the second with the likes of Spurs, West Ham and Millwall we came a bit unstuck!

Jan 30, 2008
I don't know - I don't know what you know. All I'm saying is I was there for that cup game in the snow with some lads who were there in 1977 - and we all remarked how quiet and peaceful it was compared to then.

Carwash - one of the problems was we'd lorded it over everybody in the old 3rd and then when we got into the second with the likes of Spurs, West Ham and Millwall we came a bit unstuck!
did you not go on the rampage through the shopping centre after the game??

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

That maybe, but they where very big clubs even for that division and still did alright but palace have never and will never do anything like that .Its great to see all the old'uns still turn out for that one . I was up there in the snow and it did go off .Also Brentford and gillingham and ipswich away last game of season 87/88 good crew that year till we all got banned but older and hopefully a bit more stable now:yahoo::yahoo:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Were you in the Wrexham home end for the first game of the season in 78 'ish...:thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
That maybe, but they where very big clubs even for that division and still did alright but palace have never and will never do anything like that .Its great to see all the old'uns still turn out for that one . I was up there in the snow and it did go off .Also Brentford and gillingham and ipswich away last game of season 87/88 good crew that year till we all got banned but older and hopefully a bit more stable now:yahoo::yahoo:

Go on the BBS..some intersting stories there...look up Away games at Brighton...

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
BBS?

Oxford at home was quallity in the park last game or home game of the season .That was naughty So was Oxford away always a good crack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here