Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Albion Away Experience?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sheffield United Jan 2005 - The game after the Spurs FA Cup match which I couldn't make. Home end packed with us Albion fans up in the top tier, will always remember the moment Little Leon tucked away that 93rd minute goal to make it 2-1:thumbsup:

That certainly ranks in my top five, but the greatest for me was also at Bramhall Lane in 86. We had gone for something like a year without an away win, the team was struggling badly and up popped Dean Saunders to score for us and secure an unlikely 1-0 away win. Maybe it didn't have the significance of some of the other games mentioned on the thread but it really mattered at the time.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Its ok he is not going to elaborate, it just gives the doubters more ammo, i was trying to help that is all!

:)
Leave him be, if his idea of a good away trip with plenty of 'action' was Peterborough away in the 1980s then he's too young to remember the days when Brighton had a rep.

Peterborough away in about 1977; now THAT was a trip.

Jan 30, 2008
Leave him be, if his idea of a good away trip with plenty of 'action' was Peterborough away in the 1980s then he's too young to remember the days when Brighton had a rep.

Peterborough away in about 1977; now THAT was a trip.
so what do you know that i dont ?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Chesterfield away in the 70s..one of the last games of the season.

Charlton away in 78 3-4 great game abit lively afterwards.

All Palace away games in 70s and early 80s :clap2: :ohmy: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here