CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
fish or sausage?

curry sauce or gravy?

can of soft drink or water?

salt and/or vinegar?

so many questions that need answers

I don't get fish from chippies anymore unless it's Jenny's on Preston Drove but that's a bit of a drive away, though I might go if I can be arsed. I'll probably get a fishcake or two, chips and plenty of salt and vinegar. I've got pickled onions at home and I reckon I'll have a can of coke.

Last edited:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I don't get fish from chippies anymore unless it's Jenny's on Ditchling Road but that's a bit of a drive away, though I might go if I can be arsed. I'll probably get a fishcake or two, chips and plenty of salt and vinegar. I've got pickled onions at home and I reckon I'll have a can of coke.

ok, sounds very pleasant. i can't help but feel a lack of enthusiasm in your posts though. what's wrong?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I hate football, it really couldnt get much more corrupt.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I don't get fish from chippies anymore unless it's Jenny's on Ditchling Road but that's a bit of a drive away, though I might go if I can be arsed. I'll probably get a fishcake or two, chips and plenty of salt and vinegar. I've got pickled onions at home and I reckon I'll have a can of coke.

Not having lived in Brighton for years I'm amazed Jenny's is still going. It was commonly known as 'Jenny's Chuck' 20 years ago due to chips that even school kids found inedible.

One suspects the quality has improved since then.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Not having lived in Brighton for years I'm amazed Jenny's is still going. It was commonly known as 'Jenny's Chuck' 20 years ago due to chips that even school kids found inedible.

One suspects the quality has improved since then.

Oh it certainly has, a few people on here will vouch for that.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Jennys is shit barney, dont go there.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Max I have destroyed my body with a host of takeaways and fry ups this weekend, what do you recommend as a healthy option, or should I just get a chippy?

I find Monday meals really depend on your mood. If you are having an okay day I find a nice healthy meal is in order but if you are in a bit of a grump then a nice chippy will cheer you up. Plus no washing!

And Conboy clearly doesn't know what he's on about.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I find Monday meals really depend on your mood. If you are having an okay day I find a nice healthy meal is in order but if you are in a bit of a grump then a nice chippy will cheer you up. Plus no washing!

And Conboy clearly doesn't know what he's on about.

Think I will get on the healthy week of now shite food or alcohol, then Saturday ruin my body again in preparation for the first day of the Sunday league season

Conboy is clearly un aware of fine dining and one day will learn the correct ways of the world and see sense. There is only 1 better chippy than Jennys, but they charge £8 and Baker Street is a bit out the way

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
According to the BBC, not only have Citeh, tabled a £30m bid for Berbatov, but they are also in talks over DAVID VILLA and MARIO GOMEZ!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
According to the BBC, not only have Citeh, tabled a £30m bid for Berbatov, but they are also in talks over DAVID VILLA and MARIO GOMEZ!
Villa will never go there, and Gomez isn't even very good. Berbatov won't go there either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Villa will never go there, and Gomez isn't even very good. Berbatov won't go there either.

Sorry Bob, but if the money's good enough they would ALL go there. No top player would have signed for Chelsea once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here