Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berbatov To Brighton...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That bloke who was picture in the sun getting Berbatov to sign his United shirt will feel like a right tit!

There's NO WAY Berbatov is worth that much.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Dhabi Cty in the Premiership?

If we beat Dhabi and Derby will we reach the Qatar finals?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How do you know?

I don't know for sure, but that's like saying "I don't know that Doug Loft isn't capable of getting Brighton into the Champions League, so he might be worth 30 million".

Berbatov is a good player but is not amazing, he's not good enough to get a team like City into the Champions League, and he's not worth 30 million.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think City might surprise a few people this season. Fourth place is really up for grabs nowadays and Berbatov is capable of scoring 25+ a season which would give City a hell of a chance.

And it's not the same as saying anything about Doug Loft at all, is it.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I think City might surprise a few people this season. Fourth place is really up for grabs nowadays and Berbatov is capable of scoring 25+ a season which would give City a hell of a chance.

You might be right. However I actually think in the next couple of seasons Villa seem the most likely ones to break into the top 4. Although Villa's owner is loaded, O'Neil does not seem to be splashing the cash for the sake of it and buying some decent enough players as and when.

barney

Jul 31, 2006

what you got for tea tonight?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
flying to Manchester then...

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I've been away for the weekend so I can't remember waht is in the fridge. However I've got 6 a side so I'll probably end up going to the chippy after that.

fish or sausage?

curry sauce or gravy?

can of soft drink or water?

salt and/or vinegar?

so many questions that need answers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here