Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett to norwich

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not sure if anyone can dig it up but I read a thread similar to this one on Norwich message board a few days ago. That thread said that it was Brighton who had changed their mind, does seem odd but no smoke without fire

would that be the same site that said he was having his medical up there days before the window closed and also that he would join on loan with a view to perm deal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The way this club is set up now we won't be keeping unhappy players here imo, if EB still wants out I don't think we'll stand in his way at season's end, or Murray's or Bridcutt's or Dicker's.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to be fair, if he wants to go then, "thanks for the memories"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the old saying players come players go, same with managers and chairman, the only people who stay are the supporters and as granny w said if he goes thanks for the memories.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The key was keeping him until the summer. If he still wants to go in the summer, we shouldn't stop him. Plus we'll have plenty of time to get a replacement in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Benno is worth £2M of any clubs money if they really want him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it means anything (and i appreciate it may well not) a mate of mine met Benno out a few months back and he said he loves it here and is going to work his arse off to get us promoted - that he is doing too.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This is absolute shite.....

His agent I believe is Bobby Bowry.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Like others have said he seems to have gone off the boil at the moment . Maybe he is still a bit mixed up and this is still ongoing in the background

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Why would Norwich bid for eb when they could get cms for free as he is refusing to sign a new contract at Peterborough,& he has scored more goals than glen Murray this season.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Why would Norwich bid for eb when they could get cms for free as he is refusing to sign a new contract at Peterborough,& he has scored more goals than glen Murray this season.

Pointless arguement, different players, different positions.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Didn't realise CMS can leave for free - thought they had offerd a deal for the Summer - so he can't be out of contract THIS year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here