Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not even worth sifting through and quoting all of the massive bellends who came on here spouting heresay from twitter feeds since most of them have been sent packing anyway.

I also ignored them, just noise. For true transfer/contract rumours, from experience, you can only rely on ‘the broadsheets‘ and perhaps Sky but they’re prone to hyperbole.

I was confident throughout that BW was staying, it was simply a question of whether he’d commit to a longer contract.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
TBF - as on the comments on the Albion Tweet announcing the signing - the more reasonable Leeds fans are coming out of the woodwork and wishing Ben well, stuff like that, which is fine. They'd liked to have signed White - fair enough - but accept it didn't happen. Fair play, and I won't gloat at them.

I shall still take delight in laughing at the bellends who come up with the stuff we've enjoyed for the last couple of weeks.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Technical director Dan Ashworth: "There has always been a strong belief in Ben at this club and his ability to play at this level.

"He has played at almost every level of the professional game and his development has been very well managed."

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Christ, Leeds fans are ridiculous about this.

'Clearly wanted to come to us, hence rejected all the contracts until we signed someone else, so now he's signed for Brighton'
'Brighton overplayed their hand, trying for a bigger payday but messed it up when Leeds went elsewhere. Now Potter is screwed - he can't win unless Ben is out of this world'. Even if Ben is just good, then that is clearly just Bielsa's influence'

Absolute ****ing idiots. Brighton have only ever said that Ben isn't for sale. That's it. There is no conspiracy or attempt to inflate a transfer value. Do they actually believe this nonsense?

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Absolute ****ing idiots. Brighton have only ever said that Ben isn't for sale. That's it. There is no conspiracy or attempt to inflate a transfer value. Do they actually believe this nonsense?

I imagine the majority of Leeds fans are laughing at these posts just as much as we are!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I live near Bielsa. He is very unassuming. Lives above a shop. Sits in Costa...complete with notes (so when Brighton play, I'll stand over him and take some pics...spy gate part 2). He will happily speak to people, never seems to busy. He is a good man. Too good for Leeds.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

When you’re doing this....can you mention Ben White?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't know about you, but I've ordered my Free Ben White mug. Thoughtful of them to produce them in the colours of our home and away kits.

https://theterracestore.com/search?q=free+ben+white+mug

BENMUG_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lots of Deluded Leeds replying to the club tweet saying it looks like a video of a kidnap victim and he’s crying cos he didn’t want to sign the new contract.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His agent is doing a ‘drains up’ on sky sports news.

Said the club off loading Clarke & Duffy was key to Ben staying, also a tinge of disappointment he couldn’t go back to Leeds but fully committed to Brighton and the season

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Sounds like a kn0b.

Certainly comes across as a bit of a bellend. Currently milking the fact his client is the most talked about young player in the country and hoping it generates him some new clients. Given his previous actions and his current media whoring I don’t imagine he’s popular with messers Bloom, Barber and Ashworth.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Certainly comes across as a bit of a bellend. Currently milking the fact his client is the most talked about young player in the country and hoping it generates him some new clients. Given his previous actions and his current media whoring I don’t imagine he’s popular with messers Bloom, Barber and Ashworth.

100% this. Enjoying (far too much) his 15 mins of fame having got lucky with Ben. Hope Ben gets some sound advice from our sensible and experienced management team and bins him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here