Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Beer luzzed at Southgate

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes it was boring but we've won the group and avoided the big guns England never beat. If a couple of chances had gone in no one would say it was boring...
I would.

England would've won, but it would still have been boring. The result wouldn't have masked the performance.

As for avoiding big guns, Italy are possible QF opponents should we make it that far.

They've knocked us out of 2 of the last 3 Euros.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I would.

England would've won, but it would still have been boring. The result wouldn't have masked the performance.

As for avoiding big guns, Italy are possible QF opponents should we make it that far.

They've knocked us out of 2 of the last 3 Euros.
I know the build up has been poor, but England may just click, who knows? Its KO football now, England's record is poor but records are there to be broken

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I know the build up has been poor, but England may just click, who knows? Its KO football now, England's record is poor but records are there to be broken
The triumph of hope over both expectation and experience?

Good luck with that. :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hoping for a lot more for the next game with this squad.

You've got to hold and give but do it at the right time. You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line. They'll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack. There's only one way to beat them - get round the back.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I won't defend Southgate, the boring Palace wanker who has been given a golden Goose and is treating it like a Donkey, but they obviously shouldn't throw beer at him.
Whatever Southgate is doing, ultimately he carries the can.
The players need to take some of the blame.
I agree is downright stupid for those idiots to luzz stuff at Southgate.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hoping for a lot more for the next game with this squad.

You've got to hold and give but do it at the right time. You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line. They'll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack. There's only one way to beat them - get round the back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I won't defend Southgate, the boring Palace wanker who has been given a golden Goose and is treating it like a Donkey, but they obviously shouldn't throw beer at him.
Beer showers are a big part of the culture in Germany when celebrating a sporting achievement. You will have seen the scenes when Bayer won the title for example.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
The whole lot need booing........overpaid prima donas

People have paid good money to watch that :poop:

I'd be luzzing more than empty beer cups I tell ya.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here