Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham to the amex?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunately. it woud be a dereliction of my mod duties, to ignore users, so I have to endure this tedium.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Whilst I agree it's unlikely we would sign Beckham. The fact one person on this thread said "no thanks" shows how ridiculous some of our fans can be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst I agree it's unlikely we would sign Beckham. The fact one person on this thread said "no thanks" shows how ridiculous some of our fans can be.

It would be a no thanks from me too, the Beckham circus can f*** right off from the Amex.

Unfortunately. it woud be a dereliction of my mod duties, to ignore users, so I have to endure this tedium.

BOO.

vBulletin Message
Sorry hans kraay fan club is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes it does...unfortunately, if people quote the crap, it does still appear.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The way England played against the Swedes I wish Beckham was still playing he is still the best passer of the ball to represent England.punk:punk:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
My mates step-sister knows someone who used to deliver graze boxes to one of the club shop staff. Apparently, he's just seen a Black Lamborghini on the pitch at the Amex with the number plate

D4V1D 83CKH4M

Do NOT shoot at the messenger. I'm just telling you what I've heard. Why would I lie?

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
gotta be a no from me, the thought of Posh spice sitting there with her sour faced pout is enough to put me of my pie.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
My mates step-sister knows someone who used to deliver graze boxes to one of the club shop staff. Apparently, he's just seen a Black Lamborghini on the pitch at the Amex with the number plate

D4V1D 83CKH4M

Do NOT shoot at the messenger. I'm just telling you what I've heard. Why would I lie?

Didn't someone say they saw a Bentley with the number plate 1DB somewhere in Brighton recently? ???

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh for fucksake,, as if people are actually starting to let this get into their head, embarrassing.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone seen that Youtube clip of Becks cooking dinner for Gary Neville? It's utterly bizarre and really funny. I saw it last night for the first time. Basically they're acting like a sort of odd couple and it's reminiscent of "The Office"

Becks: "I'd rather be dashin' about the Trafford Centre or... Tescos."

(and here it is)

[yt]72aHqkhPu0U[/yt]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

D4V1D 83CKH4M

f*** it, shoot him

gotta be a no from me, the thought of Posh spice sitting there with her sour faced pout is enough to put me of my pie.

..Especially if they sing those songs about her! A big "no" to brand Beckham appearing on the Amex turf from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here