Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham is!!!!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Eddie the Seagull said:
Can you blame him?

sorry_02.jpg

Who'd date the sister of 'The Fly' with a monkey nose?? ???

:lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
She deserves this stick from the media - as if she has never used them for her own cause before.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
strike95 said:
:ohmy: Soz I am having problems with my P.C

Too bloody right - 4 posts the same in a row.

Ladies and Gentleman a new NSC record :lolol: :lolol:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i don't know why u all think she's so ugly. i wouldn't mind looking like her.

i think she has her self to blame tho, she wanted to move to spain and as soon as they got there she came back to england and kept going out to america. leaving him out there on his own.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
poke said:

i think she has her self to blame tho, she wanted to move to spain and as soon as they got there she came back to england and kept going out to america. leaving him out there on his own.

too rite. its her fault in my opinion. cant blame him really. still think shes an ugly cow....he could do better. like baby spice!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Safeway said:
Well I'm going to be really old fashioned and say that Becks is a very naughty boy and he shouldn't have cheated on his wife, end of. If you're in a relationship you don't play away. It really is that simple.
:clap: :clap:

Lovely for his kids too eh, they're the ones I feel sorry for.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
poke said:

Why is it the wife to blame when the husband is working separately from her?

Many families have to live apart for a while like the armed forces for instance. Some husbands know how to behave themselves when their wives aren't there and some don't want to behave themselves.

Btw the tabloids are only saying that he's admitted it. That doesn't necessarily mean that he has admitted it.

I personally think there may be a bit of smoke but not a raging inferno that the press seems to think went on.
There are females who sell stories to the press for a lot of money when there isn't any truth in it.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Yorkie said:
Why is it the wife to blame when the husband is working separately from her?

Many families have to live apart for a while like the armed forces for instance. Some husbands know how to behave themselves when their wives aren't there and some don't want to behave themselves.

Btw the tabloids are only saying that he's admitted it. That doesn't necessarily mean that he has admitted it.

I personally think there may be a bit of smoke but not a raging inferno that the press seems to think went on.
There are females who sell stories to the press for a lot of money when there isn't any truth in it.

i didn't mean that he was in the right to do it. of course he wasn't. (Probably should have worded it better)
but i can sympathise that he was lonely out there, and i believe it was her idea to move out there. i might be wrong

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
Well I'm going to be really old fashioned and say that Becks is a very naughty boy and he shouldn't have cheated on his wife, end of. If you're in a relationship you don't play away. It really is that simple.
Speak for yourself:D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes. I love the way we all speak and judge them not knowing what has gone on at all. All we know is what was in the newspapers; it may not even be the truth, let alone the whole truth!

She didn't really need to leave him out in Spain on his own; it is not as if she needs to work.

Anyway, if she wants to come and live with me she is more than welcome - unless she sings in the shower.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
If you're in a relationship you don't play away. It really is that simple.
In total agreement Mr Valderama. :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Safeway said:

It's been nearly three hours and I'm still waiting for the punchline...:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For what's it worth, I have no sympathy for either of them. Flaunt their wealth at very opportunity, use the media at will for self promotion, portray themselves as Mr and Mrs Perfect and now find themselves with a marriage crisis the same as us common folk. Only difference being it is being played out in the media they have relished manipulating. Bet it's not long before they're asking for privacy "So we can sort this out without the glare of publicity".

Tough shit! It's big news and the press have finally got the story they've really wanted for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here