Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham is!!!!

NMH said:
tabloid gossip, and unworthy of attention.

Amen to that. The only people that are getting worked up about the whole did he/didn't he thing are the people who's lives are so insignificant that they spend their whole time obesessed with 'celebrities'. Sad really.

As Ms Dynamite once said, there ain't no such thing as superstars.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
the people who's lives are so insignificant that they spend their whole time obesessed with 'celebrities'. Sad really.

As Ms Dynamite once said, there ain't no such thing as superstars. [/B]

i hope that's an irony laden joke!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
whatever twat she might be, im sure shes surely cut up and hurt by her husband cheating on her and nobody deserves that!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Beckham is a role model for most people. In real life , husbands/wives cheating is a fact of life. How many marriages end in divorce? He is human after all.

If you put yourself in his position for a moment, you are very rich, very famous, good looking, you have women throwing themselves at you at every turn - I am just wondering how many of us blokes can honestly say that we would not do the same?

The fact that it is only recently that this appears to have happened shows a certain amount of restraint on his part.

Good on ya Beck's I say

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Scoffers said:
Beckham is a role model for most people. In real life , husbands/wives cheating is a fact of life. How many marriages end in divorce? He is human after all.

If you put yourself in his position for a moment, you are very rich, very famous, good looking, you have women throwing themselves at you at every turn - I am just wondering how many of us blokes can honestly say that we would not do the same?

The fact that it is only recently that this appears to have happened shows a certain amount of restraint on his part.

Good on ya Beck's I say

i hate to go all moral on this - but the views mainly posted on here are pretty atrocious. Next time you see a annoying buch of pikey kids hassling old ladies or throwing stones at shop windows why dont you go an ask them if their parents are together or did they split. The fabric of society is crumbling away by the day and the majority posting here do not seem to care. I would never cheat on my good lady - we made vows not to do so and i'll keep to my word.

Normal Rob said:
I would never cheat on my good lady - we made vows not to do so and i'll keep to my word.

Same as THAT. In exactly the same way that people are obsessed with celebrities because they're not satisfied with their own existences, the sort of people that say "good on yer, Becks" are the ones that are jealous that those sort of opportunities don't present themselves in their own life.

Now, ROB, get your arse over to NSP for some SERIOUS chat. :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Normal Rob said:
i hate to go all moral on this - but the views mainly posted on here are pretty atrocious. Next time you see a annoying buch of pikey kids hassling old ladies or throwing stones at shop windows why dont you go an ask them if their parents are together or did they split. The fabric of society is crumbling away by the day and the majority posting here do not seem to care. I would never cheat on my good lady - we made vows not to do so and i'll keep to my word.

It's a fact of life whether you like it or not.
I wasn't suggesting that you would cheat on your wife, any more than I would with mine. I was just asking you to put yourself in Beckhams shoes. If you are continually in the position where you have the opportunity presents itself, the chances are sooner or later you are going to crack.

I agree that family values seem to be slipping though, there is evidence all around us, but to suggest that I do not care is utter trash talk.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT THOUGH.

"It's not right, but it's ok; no one is going to find out anyway."

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

I agree that family values seem to be slipping though, there is evidence all around us, but to suggest that I do not care is utter trash talk. [/B]

I apologise if you took it to mean that i was inferring that you do not care - i did not mean that.

I just find it sad that these things are seen by many as being acceptableand/or normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here