Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham is!!!!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gareth Glover said:
Good luck to her you bunch of jealous losers !. :lolol:

Why is it that having a different opinion from otheres is referred to as jealousy? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - some find her attractive , some don't. Personally, I think she is made to look glamorous but, without all the make-up and expensive clothes etc she is quite plain and was apparently referred to as ugly before she became famous!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
adrian29uk said:

If any of you look up to the beckhams tell me why you think they are perfect role models, what have they done to improve your life?

David has improved my public speaking skills. I can now make a presentation last longer by adding the words "you know" twice in each sentence.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
graz126 said:
im not a fan in any way. and she is a self publicist. but surely she can be forgiven for trying to organise he own wedding.???
Sorry I thought that most couples organise their weddings TOGETHER. My point was that she made sure that it was going to be a wedding that would show everyone just how rich they were (as if we needed to be told), but then accept £1,000,000 from Hello magazine for the photographs. Did she do the decent thing and give it to charity? No she made sure they kept it themselves!!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
fatboy said:
David has improved my public speaking skills. I can now make a presentation last longer by adding the words "you know" twice in each sentence.
:lolol: :clap: :clap:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
How many "you know's" did Leon Knight use on SCR yesterday. Surely he beat Virg's record?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Eddie the Seagull said:
Can you blame him?

sorry_02.jpg

Who'd date the sister of 'The Fly' with a monkey nose?? ???

OK, I'll come clean.............:glare::blush:

I took my sister, Bobby's Gull, to see the Spice Girls in their second to last ever concert at Wembley Stadium in 1998. Even though I was surrounded by 1000's of 12 year old girls blowing whistles at 200 decibels, i really did enjoy it - three of them were a class act. One had the talent & voice of a goose pimple.

Guess who?

I do feel a tad sorry for her suffering recently - perhaps my ear drums are paying her back??! ???

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Gareth Glover said:
Gullet is obviously single as he would realise ALL women arrange their own weddings !.
Sorry to dissapoint you mate but I've been married 15 years and we DID organise our wedding together. Obviously you're saying that I'm the only one to have found the perfect woman.........thanks for that. :)

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Fran Hagarty said:
Why is it that having a different opinion from otheres is referred to as jealousy? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - some find her attractive , some don't. Personally, I think she is made to look glamorous but, without all the make-up and expensive clothes etc she is quite plain and was apparently referred to as ugly before she became famous!
Quite agree.
:clap: :clap:

Settled down too early I think. Can't understand why he ever got tied down to the miserable cow in the first place, if you were idolised by millions of women all over the world who wouldn't wanna go and play the field!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Gullet said:
Sorry I thought that most couples organise their weddings TOGETHER. My point was that she made sure that it was going to be a wedding that would show everyone just how rich they were (as if we needed to be told), but then accept £1,000,000 from Hello magazine for the photographs. Did she do the decent thing and give it to charity? No she made sure they kept it themselves!!

if you want an easy life then you agree to what your wife to be wants. i did and still cannot fault the wifes decisions on the day. :lolol: :lolol: once again she knew best.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
graz126 said:
if you want an easy life then you agree to what your wife to be wants. i did and still cannot fault the wifes decisions on the day. :lolol: :lolol: once again she knew best.
Your real name isn't David Bekham is it? :ohmy:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Gullet said:
Your real name isn't David Bekham is it? :ohmy:

ssshhh.
all i can say is the wife has brown eyes and short brown hair.???

and i do play football, but im a fat full back in the doncaster local pub league not exactley la liga.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here