Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be wary at Leeds

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Well that looks like as good a welcome as I am going to get on this place so thanks I suppose ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RickofBHAFC said:
Well that looks like as good a welcome as I am going to get on this place so thanks I suppose ???

Welcome to NSC :wave:

See you at Leeds - I won't be in colours either.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
RickofBHAFC said:

Welcome newby. You've caught us on a good night. :wave:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
RickofBHAFC said:

What do you expect after your ill-conceived first post?

What's the point of scare-mongering (sp?)? Serves no good purpose whatsoever

If you act like a numpty at Leeds, then someone MIGHT give you grief/slap/whatever..............if, like the 95% of the people on NSC, that go to away games for a laugh, and support the team, and don't act like a plum, then you'll have a good day out in Yorkshire

Did anyone not have a good dayout at Millwall, West Ham, Spurs who wasn't looking for trouble............................? Case for the defence ;)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: Be wary at Leeds

RickofBHAFC said:

A Palace fan that I am friendly with at work (yes one or two of us are friendly with them!) has a girlfriend that originates from the Leeds area - he accompanied her to meet some of her family and got chatting to some Leeds fans who were basically telling him what they had in store for Brighton fans.

So let me get this right: Your mate from work's girlfriend's family spoke to some Leeds fans who said that there gonna do nasty things to any Brighton fans going to Elland Road.

Were these Leeds fans official spokesmen for the entire Elland Road faithful then?

Football hooliganism is roughly 99% bravado, bullshit and made-up stories and 1% violence.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Uncle Buck said:
However did we have rows with any of the above in Brighton this season before we went there?

i think Brighton have got a lot of tasty history with most of the above mentioned and all those games were the one and only recent meeting between the teams, since all the troubles in days gone by!
:drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
THere will be some trouble up there on Saturday, but it will be avoided by anyone that wants to do so.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i agree - there will definately be a fair bit of trouble up there.

but i dis-agree with the fact that innocent fans will get caught up in most of it.

i think for the thugs it will be a good day out because both sides will be up for it.

let them get on with it for 10 minutes i say to get it out their systems!!
;)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Brighton till i die said:

but i dis-agree with the fact that innocent fans will get caught up in most of it.

i think for the thugs it will be a good day out because both sides will be up for it.

;)

Problem being that there will not be any Brighton Thugs there..so the innocent may be targeted.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Brighton till i die said:

;)

I think that is a bit far fetched!

I cant see any innocent fans being attacked by Leeds thugs, I also cant see any Brighton thugs going up there and looking for it!

Should be a good day out! :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
madmatt10583 said:
hope they kick your weed arses back to sussex

I've already told you-get back in your sister's bed to breed more pikeys for future generations to humiliate...

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm sure it will be fine, I'm taking my 8 year old son and his mate.
I wouldn't do that if I thought they'd get their heads kicked in,
although my sons mate can be a bit of pain, now theres a thought.....

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
From the Huddersfield Examiner website from 2 weeks ago:

National news

Police hurt in football rampage Jan 15 2005

Two police officers have been injured when Leeds United hooligans went on the rampage outside the club's ground.

A group of Leeds yobs launched an attack on West Yorkshire Police officers after their match with Cardiff City ended at Elland Road.

One officer suffered a back injury when he was dragged off his horse by a supporter, while a second sustained an injury to his leg.

A force spokesman said 10 fans had been arrested, all of whom are thought to be Leeds United supporters.

He added that the Cardiff City fans, who have a similarly notorious hooligan following, behaved "impeccably".

The Leeds thugs are believed to have attacked the police after they kept the Cardiff City fans locked in the ground at the end of the game, as a conventional safety procedure.

Police believe the yobs turned their focus on their officers for denying them the chance to "get at" the Welsh side's fans.

The two sets of fans clashed during an FA Cup tie at Cardiff's Ninian Park ground three years ago, when riot police had to hold back rival factions after the City fans invaded the pitch.

Bad feeling had remained between the Championship sides' supporters ever since.

A force spokesman said: "There was no pre-match disorder. At the conclusion of the match the Cardiff City supporters were retained at the ground and were observed to behave impeccably. Unfortunately the Leeds supporters attacked police officers outside the ground which resulted in two officers suffering minor injuries - one as a result of being pulled from the horse. The horse bolted and was retrieved a short distance away. A total of 10 arrests were made in the ensuing disorder."

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
GUNTER said:
From the Huddersfield Examiner website from 2 weeks ago:

National news

Police hurt in football rampage Jan 15 2005

Two police officers have been injured when Leeds United hooligans went on the rampage outside the club's ground.

A group of Leeds yobs launched an attack on West Yorkshire Police officers after their match with Cardiff City ended at Elland Road.

One officer suffered a back injury when he was dragged off his horse by a supporter, while a second sustained an injury to his leg.

A force spokesman said 10 fans had been arrested, all of whom are thought to be Leeds United supporters.

He added that the Cardiff City fans, who have a similarly notorious hooligan following, behaved "impeccably".

The Leeds thugs are believed to have attacked the police after they kept the Cardiff City fans locked in the ground at the end of the game, as a conventional safety procedure.

Police believe the yobs turned their focus on their officers for denying them the chance to "get at" the Welsh side's fans.

The two sets of fans clashed during an FA Cup tie at Cardiff's Ninian Park ground three years ago, when riot police had to hold back rival factions after the City fans invaded the pitch.

Bad feeling had remained between the Championship sides' supporters ever since.

A force spokesman said: "There was no pre-match disorder. At the conclusion of the match the Cardiff City supporters were retained at the ground and were observed to behave impeccably. Unfortunately the Leeds supporters attacked police officers outside the ground which resulted in two officers suffering minor injuries - one as a result of being pulled from the horse. The horse bolted and was retrieved a short distance away. A total of 10 arrests were made in the ensuing disorder."

What is you point?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
They are up for aggro and revenge against teams that cross them. There was a lot of aggro in Brighton and some of the Leeds took a bashing according to the papers afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here