Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be wary at Leeds

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Starting new season (if the record company allows) Leeds will run out to I Predict a Riot instead of Strings for Yasmin. Top tune written by top guys.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
people can post scare mongering shitty posts for a lot of our away games.

if we all listened to it, there would only be about 200-300 in our away end.

Been looking forward to Leeds away since the fixtures came out.
definately aint gonna miss it now.

:p

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its still alright to wear STONE ISLAND tho isnt it ?:jester: :jester:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
people can post scare mongering shitty posts for a lot of our away games.

if we all listened to it, there would only be about 200-300 in our away end.

Been looking forward to Leeds away since the fixtures came out.
definately aint gonna miss it now.

:p

Do you really have your head that far in the clouds?

I am sure Saturday will be OK, but Leeds has always been a bit iffy and you just have to use your head a bit. It is not helped by what happened on West Street and the Pump House when they were down here.

Football violence, contrary to what some people on herre seem to be believe is still alive and well and Brighton do get involved in it as well (shock horror).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
His one and only post on NSC provokes all sorts of nonsense. Whoever he is, wherever he came from and wherever he's gone back to he achieved his mission.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
His one and only post on NSC provokes all sorts of nonsense. Whoever he is, wherever he came from and wherever he's gone back to he achieved his mission.

He has a point. I suspect that Leeds are not best pleased about the treatment they got from our 'lads' down here. The issue as ever if our lot do not fancy the away leg and so it means the rest of us have to watch our backs.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Uncle Buck said:
Do you really have your head that far in the clouds?

I am sure Saturday will be OK, but Leeds has always been a bit iffy and you just have to use your head a bit. It is not helped by what happened on West Street and the Pump House when they were down here.

Football violence, contrary to what some people on herre seem to be believe is still alive and well and Brighton do get involved in it as well (shock horror).

of course they do - brighton used to be quite a big name when back in the Goldstone while protecting the North Stand!!!:lolol:

i know it will be a hostile atmosphere up there, gives it a nice edge!!

i am just saying that 1 post on here should not deter most of our fans from going up there and having a laugh!
:drink:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Uncle Buck said:
He has a point. I suspect that Leeds are not best pleased about the treatment they got from our 'lads' down here. The issue as ever if our lot do not fancy the away leg and so it means the rest of us have to watch our backs.

exactly what i was thinking a few days ago!

the ones who kicked it off down here are prob banned from this game now anyway so we'll feel the brunt if anything does go off!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The guys that did the Pump House all have banning orders over them and will not be travelling or attending any Brighton games for a while.

Clowns.

madmatt10583 said:
hope they kick your weed arses back to sussex

have all the schools closed in croydon now so you have some time on your hands? i know they struggle to get more than 40% 5 A* to C and they seem to be closing on a regular basis.

Or have you managed to get a phone line to your caravan so that you use the internet?

can i recommend rivals it has more people of your age group/IQ?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Be wary at Leeds

Beach Hut said:
Perhaps you were one of the idiots that provoked this situation ?

Actually no I wasn't one of the 'idiots' :nono: - nor do I go round insulting people on this board without knowing the full facts.

A Palace fan that I am friendly with at work (yes one or two of us are friendly with them!) has a girlfriend that originates from the Leeds area - he accompanied her to meet some of her family and got chatting to some Leeds fans who were basically telling him what they had in store for Brighton fans.

It was intended as a friendly warning - a few seasons back I was at Cardiff when 50 or so Cardiff thugs battered 2 Brighton fans to the floor and proceeded to put the boot in resulting in the both of them being hospitalised with broken bones.

I am going and will not be wearing colours and will be keeping my head down . . . if you don't want to follow suit that's your lookout . . . :shrug:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
'My one and only post? - I like that, just because I posted on here for the first time doesn't make me some wet behind the ears no-nothing. Fact - been following the Albion home and away for 27yrs, season ticket holder for a good number of years too. Read the post again and tell me exactly where i've put on there DON'T GO TO LEEDS! 'Cheeky monkey' - good nickname fella, sums you up well!:salute:
It was a bit of friendly advice - no more, no less. I would love it if lots of BHA turn up and as I have already said I am going with a few mates. :clap: :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
RickofBHAFC said:
'My one and only post? - I like that, just because I posted on here for the first time doesn't make me some wet behind the ears no-nothing. Fact - been following the Albion home and away for 27yrs, season ticket holder for a good number of years too. Read the post again and tell me exactly where i've put on there DON'T GO TO LEEDS! 'Cheeky monkey' - good nickname fella, sums you up well!:salute:
It was a bit of friendly advice - no more, no less. I would love it if lots of BHA turn up and as I have already said I am going with a few mates. :clap: :thumbsup:

No offence intended, it's just the old one post and scarper routine has been well honed on this board, and sometimes by away fans stirring things up. As the post count is now up to four welcome on board.
:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here