Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Battipiedi in DS team v QPR TODAY

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Just out of curiosity I had a read of said court blog, talks only about Barker and Rogers salaries,... 4 years ago Barker was on £350 p/w, 2 years ago Rogers was on £250,... it doesnt mention the other two, but they were probably higher earners being senior squad players.

So I conclude that 'junior new entrants' into the DS get £250-£350,... those with more pedigree, Toby, the Latvian, JFC etc etc will be on quite a bit more I suspect.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry, it doesnt wash mate,... if conference was a better standard than our DS players, they wouldn't go out on loan to L1 and 2 teams, surely conference would be better if you are correct in your assumption?! Until I see some credible evidence to the contrary I will stick to my view that DS players on full time contracts will be on £50k ish at the top end,... people on £12k do not stay at £100 per night hotels after big nights out on the town, well it my view anyway.

you are making yourself look like a bit of a fool. I know for a FACT how much a couple of players in the DS squad earn and the court case only backs this up. you are wrong.

The players dont pay for the hotels, the club do, i would imagine the club also get reduced rates as loan players have stayed there for a good few years now, the likes of chris birchall did when he was with us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The players dont pay for the hotels, the club do, i would imagine the club also get reduced rates as loan players have stayed there for a good few years now, the likes of chris birchall did when he was with us.

Cant think of his name double barrell named striker we had on loan at Withdean stayed at The Old Ship and some stayed at The Hickstead Hotel during DK reign.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to todays Argus we've signed him on a deal until the end of the season.

Reading between the lines I suspect its to bolster numbers in the dev squad and perhaps help him keep fit and find another club.

The Argus also reported that the reason the club have signed him is to honour an arrangement they made with the player last summer to give him a 6-month development squad deal (originally to run from last July). That explains why he appeared for us in the friendly at Dover; unfortunately, he only lasted 25 minutes before suffering cruciate knee ligament damage (he was replaced by Paul Watson, as it happens). After the injury he returned to Argentina for surgery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here