Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley interested in Hoskins and Harley

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are you sure? I thought Mellis was released by Chelsea in the summer and picked up on a free by Barnsley? I might be wrong, but I read he was shown the door by Chelsea and given a lifeline at Barnsley, where he is doing really well to be fair.

We caught Barnsley on a very bad day. Luke Steele was injured that was 1-0.

I think (memory) that Mellis is not far behind Eagles (Bolton) on assists this season.

Would I be silly in saying that Barnsley are not a bad side. We beat them because we were good. and their reserve keeper gave us a boost. At the start of the season I thought they were dead certs for relegation and after they held us to only 5-1 I thought they were a bit better than Birmingham.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I really hope Hoskins gets a run in the team. Lad deserves a chance and has only shown promise every time he has played.

Two matches in a few days coming up. Hoskins to me was a short head better than Macca.

Bakes93

Jan 5, 2012
Just honestly can't see why Barnsley would want Harley, suppose it is a win win situation for Brighton

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I really hope Hoskins gets a run in the team. Lad deserves a chance and has only shown promise every time he has played.

Quite right tooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here