Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley fan here..

WhiteyBFC

Aug 23, 2012
I do a BFC blog, and I've done a preview of this weekends game.

I usually ask the opposing clubs fans, via a forum, for some input.

But unfortunately, I had a small amount of time available to get the article completed, and it took all day for me to finally have this account activated. So I've had to do the preview without any Brighton fan input. Which is a shame, as I know my readers enjoy hearing from the opposition supporters before a fixture.

Anyways, here's the link, and feel free to add any comments to the article, with perhaps your thoughts ahead of the game.

Tarn Review: BRIGHTON PREVIEW

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Andy.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

But unfortunately, I had a small amount of time available to get the article completed, and it took all day for me to finally have this account activated. So I've had to do the preview without any Brighton fan input. Which is a shame, as I know my readers enjoy hearing from the opposition supporters before a fixture.

Anyways, here's the link, and feel free to add any comments to the article, with perhaps your thoughts ahead of the game.

Andy.

Cheers our luck is gonna change on Saturday :lol:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Don't try and park at the stadium PLEASE read the club website regarding access to the Amex and PASTE it on your forum. Do that and you will enjoy your trip (even though you will lose 5-0)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Andy.

Decent write up. :)

Feb 14, 2010

Andy.

Just a point of order on the history front. You missed off our only major trophy - The Charity Shield in 1910.. oh and we appointed a manager when he was still a prisoner of war!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Good read. Met a bunch of London based Barnsley fans on the train back from Huddersfield 2 seasons ago, and they were a right good laugh for the entire trip back to London, top blokes! Please ignore some of the comments on the predictions thread, the irony of many of our fans making digs at other clubs opinions of themselves, and then seeing wave after wave of 5-0 and 3-0 predictions is a bit cringey.

Best of luck, in your other 44 games though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Craig "Barndoor" Davies playing as the lone striker on Saturday ?

WhiteyBFC

Aug 23, 2012
Apologies for the mistake with the Greer image. I blame google.

Apologies for missing out your only 'major' trophy, the FA Charity Shield of 1910, where you beat the League Champions Aston Villa, despite being members of the Southern League. See, I did research it, but I'm sorry I just didn't agree that it was a major trophy...

Apologies for failing to mention we have former Albion players in our side - McNulty and Davies. Although the former is currently injured, the latter is fit, and firing. 2 goals in 3 starts so far. Although tbh, he goes from looking a world beater one game, to a bag o shite the next. Has an awful first touch, bless him.
He'll have Harewood up there to do that for him.

No idea how many we're fetching down, but due to the obscene pricing, I doubt it'll be many more than 500. We're not Sheff Wednesday......

As for the game, I'd be amazed if our patched up side gets even a point. If you want to make some money, lump on your boys to score more than 2.

Enjoy the game, and thanks to those who enjoyed my blog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here