Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i think the formation let us down today. Far too nasty to say it was all barnes' fault..

Surely someone here can blame Barnes for;
the team selection,
formation, and
forcing Navarro, CMS & Dunk in passing to Millwall players throughout.
They should also blame Barnes for embarrassing defending, and Barnes's decision to leave the LuaLua substitution until a few minutes were left.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Thought Barnes was okay. Poor short passing by a lot of the team. No one wanted to get injured prior to Sunday. Can't win them all.

Gus likes him and that's what counts...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Barnes was above average, most others were below average. Nowhere near the worst player on the pitch for us by a long shot.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Surely someone here can blame Barnes for;
the team selection,
formation, and
forcing Navarro, CMS & Dunk in passing to Millwall players throughout.
They should also blame Barnes for embarrassing defending, and Barnes's decision to leave the LuaLua substitution until a few minutes were left.

Yeah I blame Barn door Barnes.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Barnes was one of our better players today but that won't mean a thing to those who are determined to slate him.

I don't see the point in starting threads slagging off our own players but if I was asked who underperformed tonight I would say Greer, Reyes, Navarro and CMS. Nobody had a brilliant game, though Vokes impressed me. I certainly wouldn't single out Barnes, who at times played some intelligent football.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Dunk, CMS, Bridcutt & Navarro were far worse than Barnes tonight.

The audible gasp when West Sussex Litho sponsors gave MotM to Navarro was hilarious.

correct west sussex litho sure to go bust soon with desicions like that. Thougth barnes was on of the better players. Terrible performance I have no idea why we started with no wingers - i clearly dont understand footy.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Barnes is offically shit

He's first touch is shit and he can't shoot

The only thing he's does is taking a penelty

cool_story_bro_tell_it_again_tshirt-p235476553398129004zv48m_400.jpg

Sorry, it had to be done

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Barnes had a very good game I can't believe all the thick old people at the ground who don't know jack saying he doesn't do anything always last man up field, his work rate tonight was amazing as always getting back defending in first half and same scound some good link up play and should have had a pen all that and he's playing out of position, gus obviously see's his talent, now stay off his back I don't see a post saying dunk is shit???? He had worst game I've seen tonight but again that doesn't mean he's shit go support another team and f*** off

Well said 'Bring'.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Barnes had a very good game I can't believe all the thick old people at the ground who don't know jack saying he doesn't do anything always last man up field, his work rate tonight was amazing as always getting back defending in first half and same scound some good link up play and should have had a pen all that and he's playing out of position, gus obviously see's his talent, now stay off his back I don't see a post saying dunk is shit???? He had worst game I've seen tonight but again that doesn't mean he's shit go support another team and f*** off

Usually due to the fact he'd just lost it

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Barnes is offically shit

He's first touch is shit and he can't shoot

The only thing he's does is taking a penelty

You, my friend, are a cock.

Many will disagree but i dont give a shir - Barnes was excellent tonight.

All I'll say is Noone has NO end product.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here