Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes or Sandaza

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Anyone think Sandaza or maybe another one of our fringe strikers could be given the nod over Barnes, its now been 1 goal in 5 for Barnes, i know he works hard but i for one would like to see a change.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would sooner bolster the midfield and play 4-4-2 if Barnes is to be rested. Anything but having CH in the team unless we are talking about Lewes or Eastbourne.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depends on the role, doesn't it? Its easy to state bare facts like '1 in 5' but last night, for example he played left midfield. I certainly wouldn't wish to see Sandaza replace him there.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Poor? Hmmm Sandaza plays in snatches,Barnes is not in the same form he has been in the last couple of months,GM & CW need help to take pressure of them at times,,not got many more options.

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Depends on the role, doesn't it? Its easy to state bare facts like '1 in 5' but last night, for example he played left midfield. I certainly wouldn't wish to see Sandaza replace him there.
Up top i would think about replacing him, Just seems a little more clinical in front of goal, I know Sandaza comes on late when defences are tired, but would like to see him given a chance to start.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thinking this through a bit why worry, we aren't exactly losing many games are we ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here