Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes: Couldnt score in a Brothel?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd suggest Sandaza with Muzza, Gus seems to think he can stick the ball away given the chance and Muzza is a must starter. Poyet must be livid with the chances we are missing but he is not going to say that publicly. If these chances keep slipping by, I expect to see a loan signing very soon.

Great idea and have Hart as back up :facepalm:

2 clear cut open goals from 6 yards, the sort of thing your 10 year old son would put away with ease and both have gone sailing over the bar? Anything the lickers would like to say? If we lose from here questions have to be asked.

f*** off. Just f*** off.

You're either not at the game, haven't seen anything and your opinion is worthless or you're at the game and so f***ing sad that you see the need to post here and slag one of ours off during the game.

Either way makes you a total fucktard oxygen thief.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Barnes had no goals this season, then I'd be more cynical about it, but he has as many as Murray does, and the fact that he is missing plenty also suggests that we're creating plenty, which is at least slightly positive. You've got to be in it to win it.

Holroyd never even got into the positions- though hopefully he is picking that up now- and Davies, while never quite convincing, was playing in a poor side. Barnes is actually a significantly better player than either of those two, and better than the likes of Jake Robinson too. Personally I'm more than happy to give him time, as I can see there's enough there to make him a decent player when he properly gets up and running.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd f***ing love a Barnes second half hatrick just to shut people up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm not normally a betting man but i would put a substantial amount on the fact that HustpierpointSeagulls couldn't score in a brothel.

That young striker we have up front, on the other hand, looks quite an exciting prospect

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's half time. Brighton are 1-0 up at a ground they haven't won at for decades, and are four points clear at the top of the table.

What, therefore, do some of the fans think to do with their time? Why, go on the Internet and slag one of the players off of course! :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd suggest Sandaza with Muzza, Gus seems to think he can stick the ball away given the chance and Muzza is a must starter.

Which suggests that you've barely seen Sandaza and are basing your opinion on what you've heard on the radio or on here. I saw Sandaza play at Plymouth and against Oldham, and, to be frank, he looked very clumsy indeed. He had a one on one with the keeper- it's probably what you would label a sitter if Barnes had it- and toe pokes the ball for a goal kick before falling over in laughable fashion. He was also pretty dismal against Oldham. But hang on! He scored one from a foot out, so he must be better than Barnes, right?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He is a great player, i'd rather him get in goal scoring positions than not get near the goal at all. He has won us a few matches this season and we are top of the league. I think that is pretty good.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f*** off. Just f*** off.

You're either not at the game, haven't seen anything and your opinion is worthless or you're at the game and so f***ing sad that you see the need to post here and slag one of ours off during the game.

That is actually the sort of response I'd be proud of getting.

Great post!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I'd suggest Sandaza with Muzza, Gus seems to think he can stick the ball away given the chance and Muzza is a must starter. Poyet must be livid with the chances we are missing but he is not going to say that publicly. If these chances keep slipping by, I expect to see a loan signing very soon.

Obviously we have not seen much of Sandazza yet, but what I have seen so far suggests he is not ready to replace either Murray or Barnes.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Which suggests that you've barely seen Sandaza and are basing your opinion on what you've heard on the radio or on here. I saw Sandaza play at Plymouth and against Oldham, and, to be frank, he looked very clumsy indeed. He had a one on one with the keeper- it's probably what you would label a sitter if Barnes had it- and toe pokes the ball for a goal kick before falling over in laughable fashion. He was also pretty dismal against Oldham. But hang on! He scored one from a foot out, so he must be better than Barnes, right?

I dont base opions on what other people say or the radio. The only reason I am not at the game, is i have my child every other Saturday and the Saturday I dont have her im at the game.Sandaza was not impressive on Tuesday as he and Barnes were often in each others way. We have not sen enough of Sandaza one way or the other and he has not played with Murray as a foil. Barnes however has and Murrray keeps setting him up time and time again.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Theres only one licker on this thread, thats you, with your tongue stuck firmly up TCB & WWs arsehole. Are you trying to get popular.
anyway back to the radio to get some more opinions.

Are you having a f***ing laugh? Me licking WW? Theres something wrong in yor brain if thats what you think.

As for the 'lickers' there is a difference betwen supporting a player and refusing to accept criticism of a player

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
f*** off. Just f*** off.

I was trying for a more reasoned response in my previous post but actually I like this much more. Why can't we just support the team that our Manager feels is the best one.

You never know Gus might actually know more then the sad Fifa 11/Football Manager players, who have managed to take Brighton to the Champions leage and therefore feel they are qualified to judge our players.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Are you having a f***ing laugh? Me licking WW? Theres something wrong in yor brain if thats what you think.

As for the 'lickers' there is a difference betwen supporting a player and refusing to accept criticism of a player

So when do you decide to debate reasonably?

Or does that not happen with you 'cause you're just another attention whore?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Couldn't finish his dinner.....

Should have won this game by now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here