Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes charged (updated: misses 7 matches!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No problem with new fans, that's great. But we are not yet premier standard. We are improving and heading that way. Atm the team is not good enough as a whole. The only thing that is premier standard as yet is our infrastructure.

He's a troll. Used the 'once proud' line before while fishing and said on another thread he supports palace too. Best to ignore the sad google...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He's a troll. Used the 'once proud' line before while fishing and said on another thread he supports palace too. Best to ignore the sad google...

Oh yeah. I remember that 'once proud' quip. I'll ignore him. Strange to come trolling on a rival's board when you've been thrashed at home by a poor Birmingham side. Oh well, life's full of weird characters.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yeah. I remember that 'once proud' quip. I'll ignore him. Strange to come trolling on a rival's board when you've been thrashed at home by a poor Birmingham side. Oh well, life's full of weird characters.

Not even sure he's palarse but pretty sure he's constantly fishing...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No problem with new fans, that's great. But we are not yet premier standard. We are improving and heading that way. Atm the team is not good enough as a whole. The only thing that is premier standard as yet is our infrastructure.

change that last word to stadium....... we still train on the uni pitches! All headed right direction though and the squad is in the right region of the table which is amazeballs tbf

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not even sure he's palarse but pretty sure he's constantly fishing...

You won't need to worry about ignoring him now as he's no longer welcome on NSC.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i've been a massive albion fan since we got the amex, and barnes aint good enough, we're prem standard

and that my friends says it all

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Was outraged with Barnes after this instance but now find myself looking forward to having him back. Like having a new signing and he pops up with goals

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Was outraged with Barnes after this instance but now find myself looking forward to having him back. Like having a new signing and he pops up with goals

or if no goals a few crosses for Ulloa like the one vs Arsenal

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
after his TWO moments of madness, he was in good form.

He better be raring to make up for it.

Ulloa could do with a hand.

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't wait for him to come back. i like the fire in his belly, he just needs to trip the ref out of hours.:smile:

I just hope the refs union don't chase him out of town with red and yellows for the rest of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from us having another forward available again, it also gives Gus an option that has been missing if Ulloa gets injured or needs a rest. Excellent news imo :thumbsup:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm also really looking forward to him coming back. It's going to be fascinating to see how he will progress from here.

The bloke who sits behind me will be less happy given how he's been moaning about him even during this suspension.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Apart from us having another forward available again, it also gives Gus an option that has been missing if Ulloa gets injured or needs a rest. Excellent news imo :thumbsup:

Agree with all of that. It is just such a shame he cannot be made to sweat it out in the stiffs after the damage he has caused in two matches and ten games out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Should have said it will be great to have him back, importantly so Leo can be subbed and rested for the end game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here