Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes and Tommy K?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fair play to Barnsey.....that keeper is a beast. Its like a Jack Russell attacking a Rotweiler

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009

Have just left game. Tommy k was having a go at Barnes not for pen miss but miss in last min when he should have scored ( Again). This game summed up Barnes being found out and I have backed him to the hilt . However tonight I have finally lost it with him. We were mugged for 4 th game in a row and right royally mugged too

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Have just left game. Tommy k was having a go at Barnes not for pen miss but miss in last min when he should have scored ( Again). This game summed up Barnes being found out and I have backed him to the hilt . However tonight I have finally lost it with him. We were mugged for 4 th game in a row and right royally mugged too
Fuuny. I thought that about 21 months ago. Shall i bounce the thread :drool::lolol:

BrightonSeagulls

Aug 7, 2010
Hove
Sorry but you never have a go at someone properly for missing a penalty, your meant to stick together and encourage the team, what was Thomasz thinking.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
yeah heard the same, apparently he's a bit of a prick about the place, some players need to be like that tho

No, any player that acts like that has to EARN it.

I wasn't there tonight so can't comment however the moment in the first half on Saturday when CMS played a poor ball to Barnes that was still reachable with even a modicum of effort on Barnes' part was absolutely deplorable.

Barnes did his trick of shrugging his shoulders and pulling a face like a toddler grinding out a particularly difficult turd and gesturing to CMS as if he'd suggested he run to the moon and back to get the ball.

In my world a player that gives off bad vibes and has a chip the size of California on his less than worldly shoulders deserves to spend some time in the reserves to learn how to earn and keep his place in the team. But of course no one can say a bad word about Gus's golden child can they?

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
No, any player that acts like that has to EARN it.

I wasn't there tonight so can't comment however the moment in the first half on Saturday when CMS played a poor ball to Barnes that was still reachable with even a modicum of effort on Barnes' part was absolutely deplorable.

Barnes did his trick of shrugging his shoulders and pulling a face like a toddler grinding out a particularly difficult turd and gesturing to CMS as if he'd suggested he run to the moon and back to get the ball.

In my world a player that gives off bad vibes and has a chip the size of California on his less than worldly shoulders deserves to spend some time in the reserves to learn how to earn and keep his place in the team. But of course no one can say a bad word about Gus's golden child can they?

i don't think he has to earn the right to be a prick, apparently he's just one naturally, he can't help it lool poor bloke lol

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Be an iteresting read from Gus tomorrow then! "ees complicated. Thomasz wants to win so does Ashley. I like to zee my players fight for result but in right way" Well it will be something like that!!!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As long as it is managed I think it is fine.I would sooner players sort out differences after the game than during it.
It's good that players care wen they lose rather than just accepting it

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
I think maybe Kuszczak is starting to wonder what the f*** he was walked into here. No coincidence that he seems to have issues with Barnes and Greer...... two of our more "special" players.

No coincidence I have issues with what you say as you seem to be one of the more 'special' posters on this forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here