Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes and Tommy K?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Naylor tweeted that they needed to be kept apart after final whistle?!? What's going on?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"What the hell was the penalty?"

"You've conceeded AGAIN?!"

I'll let you decide which of them said which. :thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Now I like Barnes... but I also like Kuzszak - but who's best?

There's only one way to find out... FFFIIIIIGGG...

...actually don't bother it's Kuzszak.

By a country mile.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Bit unprofessional, kooshak had a go at barnes for mising the pen. Barnesy didnt like it, and bruno had to hold him back. The dressing room sounds less than calm.......

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Kooshak seemed to be a bit of a tw@t at Hastings having massive go at the on trial players in front of him despite his record in the match being shots on goal 3, conceded 3.......... just saying as seems a good player but

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think maybe Kuszczak is starting to wonder what the f*** he was walked into here. No coincidence that he seems to have issues with Barnes and Greer...... two of our more "special" players.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Kooshak seemed to be a bit of a tw@t at Hastings having massive go at the on trial players in front of him despite his record in the match being shots on goal 3, conceded 3.......... just saying as seems a good player but
Sorry, if they are on the same pitch as him, why should he treat lesser players less harsh. This isn't Sunday morning football.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
When Barnes has earned us as many points as Tommy has saved us this season then he can open his trap and fire some words in his direction... He'd probably miss though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bit unprofessional, kooshak had a go at barnes for mising the pen. Barnesy didnt like it, and bruno had to hold him back. The dressing room sounds less than calm.......

My man on the scene has confirmed this to be accurate. He says that Kuszczak pointed to the penalty spot, suggested Barnes should have scored and then it all kicked off a touch.

I'm all for it though, we're struggling at the moment and if the players think going to Leicester and losing is a bad thing and want to discuss it, then all for the better so far as I am concerned. So long as it is managed properly, which it will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here