Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barn door Barnes

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Burns, I really don't understand your blind spot on this one. Saying Barnes is as responsible for our goal drought is like saying Dean Sturridge is as responsible as Torres for Chelsea finishing outside the top 4.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree, but I notice you're belittling a number of posters on NSC. Maybe you should wind your neck in mate, giving it the "pathetic" and "sad" all the time. It is a game of opinions after all.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Burns, I really don't understand your blind spot on this one. Saying Barnes is as responsible for our goal drought is like saying Dean Sturridge is as responsible as Torres for Chelsea finishing outside the top 4.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree, but I notice you're belittling a number of posters on NSC. Maybe you should wind your neck in mate, giving it the "pathetic" and "sad" all the time. It is a game of opinions after all.
I wont agree to disagree with someone until the can be honest in their posts. You've already twisted the last post trying to make out I won't have anyone disagreeing with me, yet completely ignore my follow up and still won't just explain, not debate, explain your stupid comment, and now you accuse of saying Barnes is responsible for our goal drought (it that what you are saying, its not very clear) . Where the f*** have I said that.

If your going to accuse me of saying something, at least pick something I have actually said.

I don't rate Barnes, quote me on that all you like, but don't quote me on something I haven't said. I have only blamed one person for our goal drought. Not Barnes. Not CMS. Not any player. I firmly lay the blame at the feet of our manager, not Ashley Barnes.

If anyone is trying to belittle people, it posters like you that post these stupid one line comments in response to people that add nothing to a debate, but dont have the bollocks to back them up when your quoted back. Stop acting like a :tosser: trying to put people down, with as you put it, belittling one line posts, and then cry and accuse the person you are trying to belittle, of belittling you, when they pull you up on it.

Seriously the way people like you act is the worst type on NSC. Take away your type of posts and NSC will be a far more interesting place to be. Agree with me, disagree with me, I couldn't give a f***, and love a good debate over football, and theres a good one going on about Poyet tonight which hasn't turned into a binfest yet (even though Thunder Bolt has shown up and will attempt it) and many disagree with my views and so they should its all about opinions, but please don't come in with snide/false comments and then try and look the victim when you're pulled up on it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know WHAT prompted that tirade Burns. I think you've over-reacted by about 1000%. I'm going to leave it there.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Long trip for you to get to the game - what did you make of the performance of your favouritest player?
Bozza,... he was average at best,... my view is unchanged, i firmly believe that a lot of our impotence in the final third is that he is often a cul-de-sac.... the ball heads down the Barnes path and never emerges the other end. He plays too far from CMS to be of any support too....... we seriously need a change, but then all on this board would agree with that surely.

Ting Tang Tommy

May 13, 2011
Shoreham
Love it when someone says a player is shit, Just writing them off as "shit". I would love to be as shit at football as Barnes, getting paid decent wages for just being shit at football. Ashley was poor last night but he still gives the team the balance which Gus must like, Being able to change formation quickly with him in the team. Hes improved massively since he joined, and i for one can see why he getting in the team.

Ol Sam The Seagul is talking bolllocks once more I see !
As usual nothing positive to contribute here.
Obviously the sort of guy that rates himself as a footballer.
You are that shit footballer mate. No class.
What a slap head.:nono:

TTT

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Glad this was bounced. Mr Burns made the ignore list many years ago for a reason just like this one. Two goals + two assists in three league games: totally shit. If our attendance and fanbase decreased by a thousand and all those that left were negative dickwads like Burnsy, then I really don't think we'd miss them. Take note, dickheads.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
12 of BARNESly's first team are out - hardly a real test scoring 5 against reserves. I hope Barnes scores a loads and has a fantastic season but until he plays like this consistently and against a decent opposition I will still have major doubts about him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here