Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banning rules

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Where are the new "rules" Bozza was going to sort out......."for clarity"...?

Have looked, but unable to find them.............any help apppreciated

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't be an arsehole, and you won't be banned. Thats about the sum of it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
1) Don't criticise the team
2) Don't have an opinion
3) Don't talk about the albion, nsc is more encouraging if you talk about something random that noone really gives a shit about
4) If you get banned for one of the above, have no right to question the decision

Simple

5) Dont upset one of the moderators...(El Presidente), or he,ll stop entertaining the customers at Whipsnade Zoo and use his spite. To quote Mickey Adams......." I thought he was bigger than that"

PS; Aren,t they supposed to put their decisions on the "Moderators Decision" thread.........?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
All very hypocritical when you consider that last week when this site was ban-mental, not only were two mods banned but one of their ALIASES was also.

They missed mine out on the Moderators thread.........how many others were banned too...?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't know. Maybe check every thread from last week and see how many people said so much as a word against the mods/club/players/board/world and you'd get an answer?!

Well, I cant really complain, as I did call El Presidentes and Lord Bracknells FRIEND a twat, but I was surprised how many times other posters used the same terminology.........and a lot worse...........but NOTHING...!

Is it only a banning if you call a moderator , or their FRIEND a twat...?

Bozza,s help with clarity is needed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where are the new "rules" Bozza was going to sort out......."for clarity"...?

Have looked, but unable to find them.............any help apppreciated

I've been ultra-busy at work so have been unable to draw anything up. Apologies, it is at the top of my NSC "to do" list but, when it comes down to it, work pays me, NSC does not.

Don't be an arsehole, and you won't be banned. Thats about the sum of it.

Indeed, but some need clarification in ultra-simplistic terms. Talking of which...

2) Don't have an opinion
3) Don't talk about the albion, nsc is more encouraging if you talk about something random that noone really gives a shit about
4) If you get banned for one of the above, have no right to question the decision

Simple

Of course, because everyone who criticises the team or has an opinion or talks about the Albion gets banned. Don't they?

Or maybe they don't.

So maybe, again, you should actually consider what you were posting and actually give some thought to the reasons given to you. I do appreciate, however, it is far easier to be a whiny about it and deny all self-responsibility.

Anyone can question a banning decision. It's worth noting that you are one of the few people who made NO contact with me about their own particular ban.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Also Bozza, you keep saying that banning stuff should be discussed on moderating decisions section, but only mods/***** can post on there!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. It's been posted a lot of times, but bozza@northstandchat.com gets to me. TheCuntWhoBannedMe@northstandchat.com gets to me. I'm even disappointed to say that TheCompleteBadger@northstandchat.com will get to me.

2. We went around the houses on this a million times, or so it seems, last week. You failed to listen then or are, simply, unable to understand. I'll touch on it quickly now but I want to go to bed...

Anyone can criticise a player (whether I like that player or not). But your particular tone on Kerry Mayo was, and has been from what I've seen, vicious, nasty and incredibly unpleasant about someone who has served the club that most of us follow. Bizarrely the beef of your complaint seems to be those who have retained the services of this player, but it has not stopped you making what are, frankly, quite disgraceful comments about the player himself.

Have others made similar comments about Kerry and/or other players? Probably.

Have I read anything similar? No.

Has anything similar been reported? No.

So, maybe you've been unlucky - you happened to make a few posts that I happened to read in the few minutes I have to read NSC every day. Maybe many others have been 'lucky' in that I missed similar words from them and no-one reported them. But that doesn't make what you wrote right. It doesn't make my action wrong.

I didn't know you'd been banned before but it does seem that you make a habit of your particular tone of comment and did not listen when it was indicated to you that you should change it in order to be continued to be welcome here.

Night night.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also Bozza, you keep saying that banning stuff should be discussed on moderating decisions section, but only mods/***** can post on there!

No I don't.

I say, discussion is welcome but it is to be conducted in private (ie PM and email) in order to avoid binfests on the board.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How on earth are we to question a banning decision when we dont have access to the board.

Had I been able to, I would have informed you that I think El Presidentes decision to ban me was based on SPITE and absolutely nothing else.

The reasons for his SPITE, may have been ,

1) because I was the one who posted "El Presidente....always humorous in his replies..........but beware of the grinning tiger" which he now proudly displays on his posts....or.....

2) He clearly has connections with Mendoza, who I called a twat........(as does Lord Bracknell..........another moderator)......or......

3) maybe he still has a Man City season ticket, and was upset by their defeat last week.....

These things I was unable to PM you with, as I was banned...!

Also, I often PM other posters, and they were unaware that I was banned, because, presumably, El Presidente was so busy teaching his students the financial way to run the world economy, to inform people through the "Moderators Decisions" thread.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
All you whiney moany wotsits. You do realize this is only the interweb? Why don't you worry about something that matters?

Just saying like

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
2) Don't have an opinion

Simple

:laugh: You don't want to get banned do you, Badger :bigwave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How on earth are we to question a banning decision when we dont have access to the board.

Had I been able to, I would have informed you that I think El Presidentes decision to ban me was based on SPITE and absolutely nothing else.

The reasons for his SPITE, may have been ,

1) because I was the one who posted "El Presidente....always humorous in his replies..........but beware of the grinning tiger" which he now proudly displays on his posts....or.....

2) He clearly has connections with Mendoza, who I called a twat........(as does Lord Bracknell..........another moderator)......or......

3) maybe he still has a Man City season ticket, and was upset by their defeat last week.....

These things I was unable to PM you with, as I was banned...!

Also, I often PM other posters, and they were unaware that I was banned, because, presumably, El Presidente was so busy teaching his students the financial way to run the world economy, to inform people through the "Moderators Decisions" thread.

1. No, I think it's a wonderful phrase, and was quite touched by it to be honest.

2. I have never spoken to Mendoza, I have PM'd him because I won the Sussex cricket bat auction and have asked how to pay. I don't think that gives me 'connections' though.

3. You're more than welcome to attend any of my lectures, especially those in which I discuss the differences between fact and opinion, or the one in which I explain the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

4. I do have complimentary tickets to see Manchester's 'massivest' club for every home game, but don't have time to use them as too busy banning people on NSC.

5. I've been banned myself on NSC, took it on the chin, just as Bozza and Hiney have done.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All you whiney moany wotsits. You do realize this is only the interweb? Why don't you worry about something that matters?

Just saying like

Cant do MILFS all the time Buzzer. We need to get tough sometimes.

What about haircuts ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here