Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banning rules

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
1. No, I think it's a wonderful phrase, and was quite touched by it to be honest.

2. I have never spoken to Mendoza, I have PM'd him because I won the Sussex cricket bat auction and have asked how to pay. I don't think that gives me 'connections' though.

3. You're more than welcome to attend any of my lectures, especially those in which I discuss the differences between fact and opinion, or the one in which I explain the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

4. I do have complimentary tickets to see Manchester's 'massivest' club for every home game, but don't have time to use them as too busy banning people on NSC.

5. I've been banned myself on NSC, took it on the chin, just as Bozza and Hiney have done.

So to summarise your drivel.........the decision was based on your spite then.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
3. You're more than welcome to attend any of my lectures, especially those in which I discuss the differences between fact and opinion, or the one in which I explain the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

Good night, if you can't sleep................
The difference between fact and opinion is that a fact is something that is empirically true and can be supported by evidence while an opinion a belief that may or may not be backed up with some type of evidence. An opinion is normally a subjective statement that can be the result of an emotion or an individual interpretation of a fact. For example, biological differences between males and females are a fact a preference for one gender over the other is opinion.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Nope, your calling Mendoza a twat was the reason.

That is utter bollocks.

I know it..........and more importantly.............YOU KNOW IT TOO...!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

If you still can't sleep try this ...............

The comma. The apostrophe. Twin brothers of the punctuation world. Always in competition with one another. Constantly fighting. The comma brags about the clarity it bring to sentences. Keeping thoughts separate. Lists coherent. But don’t underestimate the apostrophe. Contractions and possessives, you can’t go a day without the apostrophe. Both look the same. Both are often misplaced. So, which punctuation mark is truly best: the comma or the apostrophe?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. [/I]

ps is El Pres a comma or an apostrophe man?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
ps is El Pres a comma or an apostrophe man?

LOL....neither...........but we,re not allowed to post what he really is.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That is utter bollocks.

I know it..........and more importantly.............YOU KNOW IT TOO...!

In your self delusional little mind you believe it to be true. You're wrong, I don't know you, haven't ever met you (apart from seeing your tantrum against Barnet, which to a certain extent was understandable), and, frankly, couldn't give a shit what you post so long as you don't abuse others.

The rules of NSC are relatively simple, as has already been stated by Easy 10 and others, no racism, and don't be too much of a bell end. If that is too complicated for you then tough.

Goodnight :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
In your self delusional little mind you believe it to be true. You're wrong, I don't know you, haven't ever met you (apart from seeing your tantrum against Barnet, which to a certain extent was understandable), and, frankly, couldn't give a shit what you post so long as you don't abuse others.

The rules of NSC are relatively simple, as has already been stated by Easy 10 and others, no racism, and don't be too much of a bell end. If that is too complicated for you then tough.

Goodnight :thumbsup:

Continue to post your rubbish..........as you say..........you "couldn,t give a shit"..............just about sums you up in reality.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought I was a grinning tiger.

Just one of your many sides.............I would also like to say you,re a "lying toad", but I imagine that,s not allowed............so I won,t express my true thoughts on you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Continue to post your rubbish..........as you say..........you "couldn,t give a shit"..............just about sums you up in reality.

You don't know me, so please don't talk about reality. I have no desire to be rude to or about you.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You don't know me, so please don't talk about reality. I have no desire to be rude to or about you.

Like most on here,.......you judge them by what they post..........and how they treat you.

I also have no desire to be rude to, or about you. But you are a spiteful person..................that,s just a fact.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to butt-in chaps...

I don't see why someone should be banned for 'seemingly' salivating over a disgraceful defeat. The posts got the juices flowing, a lively debate and some decent sparring. Surely that is what NSC is all about? Or should we just

The most annoying part of the whole saga was the endless threads on banning rules or 'why did [insert name] get banned'. Variety is the spice of life. At least ot shows they care enough to turn up and then dissect the performance. There are plenty of people that have given up watching The Albion.

I wouldn't ban anyone unless they are posting racist vitriol, threats or defamatory/etc comments. (Oh and spamming).

BoF for Moderator! :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm sorry, I'm already spoken for. But if you want to come out, NSC is as good a place as any.

As I have 6 children, probably a bit late for me to consider "changing sides".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But you are a spiteful person..................that,s just a fact.

It's an opinion, and you're perfectly entitled to hold it, but it is not a fact.

But if you choose to call NSC members twats then you run the risk of being banned, and unless you have totally ignored other bannings recently I am sure you are aware of the risk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here