Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banning rules

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Attachments

• OQD8ANCAONQPKGCAXF9TN1CAN40AD0CAVD9GG2CA49BESNCAKZCMJNCAVF1ZI3CAGD5IY0CAM3L7ILCAT3YWY9CAX22GWDCA6TOX
    24.2 KB · Views: 39

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Or rather this one

Attachments

• OQD8ANCAONQPKGCAXF9TN1CAN40AD0CAVD9GG2CA49BESNCAKZCMJNCAVF1ZI3CAGD5IY0CAM3L7ILCAT3YWY9CAX22GWDCA6TOX
    2.7 KB · Views: 51

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking HELL !!!!!!!!!!!

is this f***ing thread for real?
is this the MOST you nobbers have to worry about in life?
do you really need RULES to adhere to on a f***ing footie site?

Get a f***ing life away from NSC.
what a JOKE.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

what a JOKE.

innit

Badger you are one strange individual. calm yourself down and just dont be a dick and you wont get banned I guess

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
1) Don't criticise the team
2) Don't have an opinion
3) Don't talk about the albion, nsc is more encouraging if you talk about something random that noone really gives a shit about
4) If you get banned for one of the above, have no right to question the decision

Simple

In all honesty between yourself and the Withdean Wanderer the biggest thing you was guilty of the night you got banned was not realising when the time was to shut the f*** up. It was a bad night for all Albion fans and by starting 3 threads each just to rub the fact in you did'nt exactly do yourselves any favours. Maybe next time we have a bad result like that instead of rushing home with a stiffy at the excitement of getting on NSC, maybe you should just go to a pub near the ground and say the things you want to say in front of other fans? That way a banning would be the least of your problems because by the time the landlord gets round to banning you both the other drinkers would've kicked the shit out of you.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

what a JOKE.
Quality

Some right f***ing nobs on here.:laugh:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In all honesty between yourself and the Withdean Wanderer the biggest thing you was guilty of the night you got banned was not realising when the time was to shut the f*** up. It was a bad night for all Albion fans and by starting 3 threads each just to rub the fact in you did'nt exactly do yourselves any favours. Maybe next time we have a bad result like that instead of rushing home with a stiffy at the excitement of getting on NSC, maybe you should just go to a pub near the ground and say the things you want to say in front of other fans? That way a banning would be the least of your problems because by the time the landlord gets round to banning you both the other drinkers would've kicked the shit out of you.

In one. Excellent post.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

what a JOKE.
:D
Spot on! I can't believe people are anal enough to whinge about why they got banned from a football site and expect a set of hard and fast rules. The expression 'get a life you sad fuckers' doesn't even come close.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Take a bow, BB. Take a bow.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Spot on :clap:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Why didn't I say that at the time and not end up with a ban!

:clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't see why someone should be banned for 'seemingly' salivating over a disgraceful defeat. The posts got the juices flowing, a lively debate and some decent sparring. Surely that is what NSC is all about? Or should we just

The most annoying part of the whole saga was the endless threads on banning rules or 'why did [insert name] get banned'. Variety is the spice of life. At least ot shows they care enough to turn up and then dissect the performance. There are plenty of people that have given up watching The Albion.

I wouldn't ban anyone unless they are posting racist vitriol, threats or defamatory/etc comments. (Oh and spamming).

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Spot on BB

But possibly wrong in one respect?

"maybe you should just go to a pub near the ground and say the things you want to say in front of other fans?"

and maybe instead of geting a "kicking" in the pub. Fellow drinkers would be agreeing with him after that particular match?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I've been ultra-busy at work so have been unable to draw anything up. Apologies, it is at the top of my NSC "to do" list but,

Na mate, bollox

because these utter nobjockeys have even asked for such a f***ing ridiculous thing in "hard rules" i think not only should you NOT publish any, but continue to ban some of the freaks knocking about on here just for shits n giggles.

i cant get my f***ing loaf around some people acting like utter KENTS over something so f***ing minor.

i only wish this was the biggest deal in my life to worry about.....

...f*** a DUCK! :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here