Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned from amex!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What was wrong with a toilet? Presumably the other 21,800 fans at the game managed to find them?

Whatever the circumstances of this, I can't be the only one who finds it bloody annoying when blokes think it's their right to take a slash wherever they feel like, because they can't be arsed to wait, or find a proper toilet. Brighton, like most cities, smells like a urinal every Saturday and Sunday morning, principally because of people- probably 99% men- who use every alley, side street and doorway to piss in. It's disgusting: I'm sure you'd be horrified if you saw a woman at the Amex taking a leak up against a fence so why should it be different for men?

I saw a woman having a dump in Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester one evening.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
What was wrong with a toilet? Presumably the other 21,800 fans at the game managed to find them?

Whatever the circumstances of this, I can't be the only one who finds it bloody annoying when blokes think it's their right to take a slash wherever they feel like, because they can't be arsed to wait, or find a proper toilet. Brighton, like most cities, smells like a urinal every Saturday and Sunday morning, principally because of people- probably 99% men- who use every alley, side street and doorway to piss in. It's disgusting: I'm sure you'd be horrified if you saw a woman at the Amex taking a leak up against a fence so why should it be different for men?

True fact: I saw a women taking a piss up against a bin from a McDonalds in Edinburgh, we were on teh top floor. Her and her drunken hubby drinking what looked like White Lightning. The owners of the bins then went and proceeded to work around them, where they didn't know about the pissing antics. I felt for them.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
why do it though what does it gain?

Getting philosophical now? Would you consider people shaking their fists at opposing supporters better or worse? Bit of a rhetorical one though, the whole debate is pointless, however many people the amex stewards ban for sticking up two fingers people will still do it.

Last edited:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed

And one reason possibly why people piss in any available place on a Friday or Saturday night, is because there are no public toilets in Brighton, due to their abuse by our gay brethren. When I've been in other towns, I have had much better luck finding a public convenience...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Getting philosophical now? Would you consider people shaking their fists at opposing supporters better or worse? Bit of a rhetorical one though, the whole debate is pointless, however many people the amex stewards ban for sticking up two fingers people will still do it.

then more fall them

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I myself love to be in the situation after a home game where my bladder feels like it'll burst but hold out from slashing up a fence as me and my wife are into water sports. She loves it when i attend home games.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I myself love to be in the situation after a home game where my bladder feels like it'll burst but hold out from slashing up a fence as me and my wife are into water sports. She loves it when i attend home games.

:sick: :lolol:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
And one reason possibly why people piss in any available place on a Friday or Saturday night, is because there are no public toilets in Brighton, due to their abuse by our gay brethren. When I've been in other towns, I have had much better luck finding a public convenience...

Oh so its gay peoples thought ya need to piss up a fence.:thumbsup:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Hope the stewards now concentrate on those who chant "Stand up if you hate Palace" we miss the action every time, particularly when they take some time before sitting down.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well I couldn't quite resist pointing out the score to the Leeds fans at 3-2 last night.. even though none of them would have been able to see it in reality... it's just one of those things that happens sometimes. A season long ban sounds pretty ridiculous unless this guy was seriously goading them all through the game.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is there actually any law or rule that says you can't piss in a public place?

Last year I saw some old boy pissing in Haywards Heath highstreet (south road) at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, near a busy bus stop. Everybody just ignored it, he'd obviously got caught short and had the choice of street or his trousers - I know which one I'd choose.

Nothing wrong with piss anyway, it's only water

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
yes there is a rule ya cant piss in a public place, hence why if ya caught by the plod ya can get locked up, caution on or on the spot £80 fine

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
yes there is a rule ya cant piss in a public place, hence why if ya caught by the plod ya can get locked up, caution on or on the spot £80 fine

That £80 fine is for some kind of drunk and disorderly charge though, not specific to pissing. If you've been to the pub and they catch you having a piss, to them it's evidence of d&d. If you're not drunk and just couldn't wait I don't see what they can really do you for

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
well its indecent exposure, the plod could do ya for d&d also.

Last edited:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Drop a question on the Ask The Club section to Insider to see if this is true or not. Very harsh if the story that has been told is 100% accurate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here