Banned from amex!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I stuck two fingers up at the end and I'm not banned - what a star

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
seeming as I read on facebook today that one nsc'er has been banned for 2 games (tonight, and unfortunatley palace) for "pissing on a fence at Liverpool" I'd say this in comparison, sounds pretty bollocks

Whether the season ban the OP is talking about is true, or not this post is all too true.

Anybody who has met the person in question, will know that he is the least likely person in the world to warrant a ban. Utter piss take, a proper die-hard fan misses P*lace becuase he pissed on a fence. :facepalm:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
The club ARE sending out bans in the post from CCTV footage FACT

If this is true im well and truely f***ed as i rather enjoy doing the double handed wanker sign at the away fans when we score. I might calm it down a bit (after the palace game of course !)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whether the season ban the OP is talking about is true, or not this post is all too true.

Anybody who has met the person in question, will know that he is the least likely person in the world to warrant a ban. Utter piss take, a proper die-hard fan misses P*lace becuase he pissed on a fence. :facepalm:

What was wrong with a toilet? Presumably the other 21,800 fans at the game managed to find them?

Whatever the circumstances of this, I can't be the only one who finds it bloody annoying when blokes think it's their right to take a slash wherever they feel like, because they can't be arsed to wait, or find a proper toilet. Brighton, like most cities, smells like a urinal every Saturday and Sunday morning, principally because of people- probably 99% men- who use every alley, side street and doorway to piss in. It's disgusting: I'm sure you'd be horrified if you saw a woman at the Amex taking a leak up against a fence so why should it be different for men?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder if that counts for away fans as at the end when Leeds equalised there is a very clear picture on Sky of a Leeds meathead giving it large with the tosser sign............

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

which you will be arrested for if ya do it in public on a saturday night?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
If if these bans are true they are harsh, except the pissing one, why feel the need to call an opposing fan a wanker and give him 2 fingers, if ya was walking down the street and ya see the man ya wouldnt do it why do it in a ground, i really fail to see the point?

Also maybe Brighton are trying to set a example were now living in a country were respect and standards are slipping maybe they want some class at the ground to go along with the football.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Also maybe Brighton are trying to set a example were now living in a country where respect and standards are slipping maybe they want some class at the ground to go along with the football.

I agree with this point. Changing the impression of football fans to the general public/media will not be easy. Allowing opposing fans to drink together at the ground after the game is part of this. Keeping people from needlessly winding each other up during the game is also part of it. It also helps make sure that the concourses are safer afterwards when both sides are reunited.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I agree with this point. Changing the impression of football fans to the general public/media will not be easy. Allowing opposing fans to drink together at the ground after the game is part of this. Keeping people from needlessly winding each other up during the game is also part of it. It also helps make sure that the concourses are safer afterwards when both sides are reunited.

North Stand was home fans only after the game.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A word of warning to those who gesture towards away fans, ive been given a season long ban for sticking 2 fingers up at away surporters(silly thing to do i know, but no malace in it) my mate also got banned but only til Jan, i had abit of history which didnt help:nono: SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM STEWARDS-give em a uniform and they think there hitler!

You don't sound the brightest tbh.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
If if these bans are true they are harsh, except the pissing one, why feel the need to call an opposing fan a wanker and give him 2 fingers, if ya was walking down the street and ya see the man ya wouldnt do it why do it in a ground, i really fail to see the point?

Also maybe Brighton are trying to set a example were now living in a country were respect and standards are slipping maybe they want some class at the ground to go along with the football.

Yeah but we're not walking round the streets we're at a football match. I don't wander around singing 2 nil and you f***ed it up to random people in the street either.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Yeah but we're not walking round the streets we're at a football match. I don't wander around singing 2 nil and you f***ed it up to random people in the street either.

Singing 2-0 and ya f***ed it up is banter, calling a guy a wanker and sticking 2 fingers up at an opposing fan is provocative.

I fail to see the point? Just as were at a football match does not mean we can act like idiots.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
The difference is when at a football match your sticking fingers up at the opposing supporters as a whole, it's completely different than making it personal and doing it to one person on the street.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
The difference is when at a football match your sticking fingers up at the opposing supporters as a whole, it's completely different than making it personal and doing it to one person on the street.

why do it though what does it gain?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
ok jay, you bumder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here