Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned from amex!!!

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Southside you do speak alot of bullshit you prob lost your season ticket or something so your trying to say oh i been banned from the AMEX....if its true then take a picture, post it on here for us all to see

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
upper west stand? dont know if thats zero tolerance? i do know that me and my m8 will be watching the game in the hikers tonight!lol with a pint in 1 hand and 2 fingers sticking up in the other!!!fu ck em all

If you were in the 1901 seats you should have given Peterborough fans the :tosser: gesture :wink:

Goldie0

Jul 16, 2011
Why would he lie, totally believe this I've heard a few stories about the stewards this week being a bit stricter as well as a friend who was in 1901 being charged £4.50 for his pie whilst me and my son only paid the usual £3.50 in east lower.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There is absolutely no way that the club would give you a seasons ban for that alone. Either you're not giving the whole story or you're bullshitting.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
can you smell that ermmmmmmmmm........

i smell shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

your right mate,used by the engish against the french,we had the long bow and when the french caught us they choped off our fingers so we couldnt fire the long bow so befor the fight we use to stick our fingers up and say -we still got our fingers you french barstards!!! true fact my friend
I always thought the said gesture was supposed to represent a lady with her legs sticking up in the air.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Course you are. Christ if the stewards took that action in WSU b block the place would have been empty by half time...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I was banned for 8 and half matches (suspended) for eating a veggie pie when Im not veggie. I'm writing to David Cameron tonight but I've not heard anything back yet.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
How dare you stick 2 fingers up to CMS's biggest fans..... Must admit i have been banned from here for far less than that. If it is true which im still pretty certain its not i think there should be a petition to get your season ticket back. I would have a lifetime ban for tonight' s verbal i gave to Leeds. Shocking if true

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Blimey. Hope Mr H hasn't employed lip readers or the place may be empty by Xmas.

A word of warning to those who gesture towards away fans, ive been given a season long ban for sticking 2 fingers up at away surporters(silly thing to do i know, but no malace in it) my mate also got banned but only til Jan, i had abit of history which didnt help:nono: SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM STEWARDS-give em a uniform and they think there hitler!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
like i just said ,i aint bull shitting mate, i have no need! also i have apealed against the ban, i have sent a letter to richard hebbard(head of operations) but i have not recieved a reply yet?

You'll have a long wait. I sent him 2 emails months ago about some prat who assaulted a woman at withdean last season. I never received a reply. If he has a problem he keeps his head in the sand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here