Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've had a call from the club about this thread.

1. There has not been a single ban for racism at the Amex this season.
2. There has been no action taken against any fan for 'Sheepshagger' chants at the Liverpool game.
3. Similarly no fan has been asked to attend Hollingbury for similar.
Ah. I'm glad I hadn't joined in the thread, and am sorry that our club has had to waste time on it.
As such, I invite [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.
Mmm. Jokes are all well and good except when you can see something is going to be reported to the club, and end up damaging the reputation on NSC. That we don't need, there is a lot of good on NSC and that's how we want to keep it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was more worried that I would return home to find Katie Price standing in my kitchen discharging kiwis from her vagina to be totally honest
She's done that to you before too. Why can't she just stop.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mmm. Jokes are all well and good except when you can see something is going to be reported to the club, and end up damaging the reputation on NSC. That we don't need, there is a lot of good on NSC and that's how we want to keep it.

But shirley anyone who had read sid's 975 posts in six weeks knows it is a spoof account. It should have sunk to the bottom of the board within minutes, but too many people fell for it, I think it is a wind up masterclass, tapping into paranoia, prejudice, hysteria and a little guilt.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
For racism.

No appeals.

f***ing joke of a club.

I miss my Albion, not all this.

Bollocks to em.

"Sheep shagger"

My life.

Gutted.

Is it really a harmless windup? Asking fans to believe that the club have labelled him a racist? "Joke of a club"?
An unwanted keyboard troublemaker IMO.

And people shouldnt be so gullible (disclaimer: unless Bozza's in on it as well then it's well funny).

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is it possible that someone who has the contact details of Sid sent him this correspondence as a joke and he's fallen for it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
:lolol: Fair play to you mate. A few have made themselves look a bit stupid *awaits comments saying they got annoyed by you and didn't actually believe Sid*

You're absolutely right. I only contributed because of the usual vitriol to anyone he felt like abusing from that vile keyboard warrior NG/GiG or whatever else it calls itself. Feel free to check my posts.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
If the club want to set an acceptable behaviour standard then using the abuse of Bellamy as a sheep shagger sets the bar way too low.

If they want to use it as a tool to rid themselves of some perceived undesirables then it's pretty effective.

So far we've only heard from Sid and anecdotally about aquaintances of DR and Empire which leads me to suspect it might be the latter

woah fella.you havent got a clue,one of my mates was a st holder at gillingham,withers and 1901 ,supports the club home and away,i cant discuss the case as its ongoing,but dont talk or qoute,untill you know the facts,carry on with your horlicks

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
What a surprise, it was clearly BS.

Think it was a great wind up thread that he perhaps took too far. No need to ban him, better he stays on here and looks like a tit. Although he may just use one of his many other accounts instead now

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Is it bad to say that Sid had many of us hook, line and sinker and that's why some people are wanting him banned? It's no worse than some of the crap posted by certain other posters about players joining(cough Wayne bridge cough) or those that think the BNP are a good bunch!

Don't ban him Mods- I think this is quite funny and he's made a few of us look like wallies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here