Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Is it bad to say that Sid had many of us hook, line and sinker and that's why some people are wanting him banned? It's no worse than some of the crap posted by certain other posters about players joining(cough Wayne bridge cough) or those that think the BNP are a good bunch!

Don't ban him Mods- I think this is quite funny and he's made a few of us look like wallies

hear hear

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Is it bad to say that Sid had many of us hook, line and sinker and that's why some people are wanting him banned? It's no worse than some of the crap posted by certain other posters about players joining(cough Wayne bridge cough) or those that think the BNP are a good bunch!

Don't ban him Mods- I think this is quite funny and he's made a few of us look like wallies

This.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

mugs making up or regurgitating what their mate made up is par for the course on the internet. this thread potentially brought the club in to disrepute, claiming the club banned him for somthing pretty trivial (certainly very common). that said, many seem to have over reacted to an internet claim, some who should have known better.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I won't say I knew it was a windup all along, I really wasn't sure, but I'm glad I kept my outrage powder dry.

I don't mind a bit of trolling, butg this is very poor form, calling Bellamy a sheepshagger iosn't worth a life ban from the Albion, but this might be worth a life ban from NSC.

smh

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who fell for this is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks badmouthing the club, making people believe the club has acted in such an unreasonable and dictatorial manner is a 'good one' is wrong. Maybe you can argue it was successful, given the number of people who were quick to accept something so ridiculous of the club, but I don't think it can be considered 'good'.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Decent shout.
If the FA are going to clobber the club with a fine, then it'll probably be a much smaller one if we have been seen to banish 49 fans from the stadium over this.

Absolutely stinks though.

It probably deserves to go into NSC Gold. A classic. I've learned more about the NSC community from reading this thread than anything else that's appeared on the site for years.

PLEASE put this into NSC gold.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hard to believe it was the real Sid that did it, he hasn't got command of the vocabulary to come up with the contents of that letter.

Oh well :shrug:

Is it really a harmless windup? Asking fans to believe that the club have labelled him a racist? "Joke of a club"?
An unwanted keyboard troublemaker IMO.

And people shouldnt be so gullible.

I can't see how anyone can conclude this was ever a "harmless windup" either - it was either true or a deliberate attempt to bring totally unjustified criticism on BHA, individual employee(s) and, with predictable, ill-informed "support" from some lemmings, open NSC to ridicule.
So (suprise! suprise!) it's a fabrication and whether there's ever a place in future for this poster (all accounts) on a Brighton fans' message board is down for Bozza and the mods to decide.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wonder how many emails went to the club this afternoon, bet they are impressed even more with NSC.

So who will Suicide_Sid become now, keep an eye out for "Grasses, Mummy Mummy that man told on me" or "Who else misses the 80's"

I wonder who he use to post as, or maybe still does

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
i better not ask how the sweaty socks got on then they may pull me up !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hard to believe it was the real Sid that did it, he hasn't got command of the vocabulary to come up with the contents of that letter.

he probably only had to use a letter from school to give him the words. for me it was the style of the letter that gave it away, it didn't read right, like someone trying to sound official with use of big person words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here