Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had my doubts, but I initially felt a pang of sympathy for Sid when people were immediately jumping on him and dismissing him as a WUM. You can see from the way he types and comes across on here that he's not very bright, and the fact he kept it going all afternoon when (surely to god) it wasn't really worth all the effort. Yup, I've been a tit for giving him the benefit of the doubt and not dismissing this out of hand. An effective but ultimately pretty pointless wind-up with not even a chuckle at the end, thats made him look even more of an arsehole.

Whats next Sid. Been diagnosed with a brain tumour ? Should be some mileage in that.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Be honest now, was anyone else a bit worried about getting home and finding a letter on their doormat?

Haha I wernt sure if it was bollocks or not but I was thinking oh no I hope I don't get "the letter" & did check my post right away

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Honestly can't believe so many people went for it. The original post had holes in it and the letter was just plain amateur. What a strange man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here