Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
my own story, sorry Mr Stalker what would that be, i said from post one if ya read it that im not surprised his been banned given his stance in previous posts, even if i think this reason is bollocks, sense he posted that so called letter i know the story is complete bollocks.

Stalker? I have now quoted three of your 799 posts and I'm a stalker? You don't get any better really do you? I'd call you insidious but you're as subtle as a 10lb hammer on a frogs head. But whatever is the truth with Sid I would prefer his posts over your abuse on NSC any time. You're probably the only poster on NSC I find quite nauseating.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
oh yeah as you would kick peoples heads in wouldnt ya so she could sit down

er no i would say

"excuse me mate, you wouldnt mind letting my mrs sit down as she is expecting"

"course mate, no problem"

"cheers fella"

It would probably go like that, instead you let her strand and logged on here crying your f***ing eyes out over it saying it ruined your day for god sake... Absolute cringe fest you are.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I have heard from a friend of mine who is a steward that the CCTV at the AMEX is top notch high quality, not the usual grainy blurred images you see on crimewatch. The whole stadium is covered, so it is a jobsworth paradise in terms of picking people out afterwards and banning them. I'd rather our top elite security team was working out how to stop some of the teams due to turn up at the AMEX from causing trouble rather than banning our own vocal supporters.

These CCTV have sound recording do they, or did they get the lipreaders in ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Stalker? I have now quoted three of your 799 posts and I'm a stalker? You don't get any better really do you? I'd call you insidious but you're as subtle as a 10lb hammer on a frogs head. But whatever is the truth with Sid I would prefer his posts over your abuse on NSC any time. You're probably the only poster on NSC I find quite nauseating.

Yet you have not used that ignore feature and reply all the time, YAWN

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Every phone I've ever owned has had voicemail. Even my first Nokia where the Snake game was the best feature on it

Fair enough, but if as Sid says he dosnt know how to send a photo, does he know how to open his voicemail.
And the main point was, would Sussex Police just rely on a voice mail message inviting you to visit the custody suite.
Where NSC's resident WPC?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
er no i would say

"excuse me mate, you wouldnt mind letting my mrs sit down as she is expecting"

"course mate, no problem"

"cheers fella"

It would probably go like that, instead you let her strand and logged on here crying your f***ing eyes out over it saying it ruined your day for god sake... Absolute cringe fest you are.

Funny that we did, the guy drinking his fosters didnt even bat an eye lid and the only person that moved was an old boy that looked older than 70 and my misses told him to sit back down.

We dont kick off as you call it bit more respect than that.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Could be true... but I doubt it would be for the 'Sheep Shaggers' incident entirely. Sid, do you have any history with the club on this kinda thing?

got a 3 game ban celebrating on the pitch at withdean with bobby zamora against stoke.

Sep 1, 2011
Fair enough, but if as Sid says he dosnt know how to send a photo, does he know how to open his voicemail.
And the main point was, would Sussex Police just rely on a voice mail message inviting you to visit the custody suite.

Yes they do infact

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Reasons to doubt:
-Indefinite ban without right of appeal for yelling sheep shaggers is so ridiculously disproportionate
-The topic of the possible racist nature of the chant was only just recently raised in several threads linking the daily mail, so it's topical enough for a wind up thread
-The letter makes no reference to precise comment, yet sid seems to know what it was
-Keeps coming up with reasons to avoid supplying a copy of the original letter
-Method of isolating Sid seems questionable (sound on cctv camers picking out one person)
-Sid seems to post a lot of... provocative threads (would you grass someone who threw a bottle at murray, for example)

Reasons to believe
-Erm... Well, sid keeps saying he's telling the truth.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sid if this is true then, you need the following from the club :-

- video and audio evidence of the allegation racist abuse
- proof that YOU were the person who shouted the racist abuse and not someone sitting in your seat whilst you'd visited the bar or toilets
- how the person it was aimed toward was able to identify you as the person who alledgedly made the remarks
- whether the club have been charged under F.A. Rule E25 which is:

Failure to ensure the club responsible for the conduct of it's players, officials, spectators and followers before, during and after each game. Failure to do so will result in those reported being charge by the county FA with misconduct and the club failing to control the parties reported.

- If we're talking about the Craid Bellamy incident then you have a right to ask the club whether the complainant has also been charged under F.A. Rule E20 (a) - a failure to ensure that players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative and/or violent behaviour.

I'd also state that unless the Police press charges as per the Sol Campbell case in 2009, then the club cannot ban you or take action against you for allegations of racist or homophobic remarks without appeal or without correctly detailing the allegations and their proof against you.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Pair guilty of Sol Campbell abuse

Hope this helps

Sep 1, 2011
Funny that we did, the guy drinking his fosters didnt even bat an eye lid and the only person that moved was an old boy that looked older than 70 and my misses told him to sit back down.

We dont kick off as you call it bit more respect than that.

melt

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Agree with you there, don't think they would leave details on a voicemail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here