Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Not saying it does, but if ya read my first reply to his post, i said given your previous comments on what he gets up to, im not surprised his been banned, that said this is a bollocks reason for it, but it might be the bit of straw that broke the camels back.

No one is letting us sit down on train:tantrum:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Suppose everyone on here wants you to record the call and then upload it?

The club are wankers but dont worry ill still buy you the away tickets

cheers mate.

i dont know how to upload a picture never mind a phone call.:wozza:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not saying it does, but if ya read my first reply to his post, i said given your previous comments on what he gets up to, im not surprised his been banned, that said this is a bollocks reason for it, but it might be the bit of straw that broke the camels back.

But you said you didn't believe him and now you say you're not surprised he has been banned. I don't know about Sid getting his story straight, but you could make a start on yours before the hypocrisy you spout? Just an observation like.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
No one is letting us sit down on train:tantrum:

Its good as we will both be at the Amex in our nice seats cheering on the Albion.

You wouldnt know what its like having a pregnant partner as il doubt you ever likely to have one.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
But you said you didn't believe him and now you say you're not surprised he has been banned. I don't know about Sid getting his story straight, but you could make a start on yours before the hypocrisy you spout? Just an observation like.

I dont believe him but if he has been i wouldnt be surprised like.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Its good as we will both be at the Amex in our nice seats cheering on the Albion.

You wouldnt know what its like having a pregnant partner as il doubt you ever likely to have one.

I know i wouldnt her STAND on a train ffs.

Man up and look after her yeh.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I'll say it again, get your own story straight before slating others Mr Hypocrite.

my own story, sorry Mr Stalker what would that be, i said from post one if ya read it that im not surprised his been banned given his stance in previous posts, even if i think this reason is bollocks, sense he posted that so called letter i know the story is complete bollocks.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have heard from a friend of mine who is a steward that the CCTV at the AMEX is top notch high quality, not the usual grainy blurred images you see on crimewatch. The whole stadium is covered, so it is a jobsworth paradise in terms of picking people out afterwards and banning them. I'd rather our top elite security team was working out how to stop some of the teams due to turn up at the AMEX from causing trouble rather than banning our own vocal supporters.

Not doubting the video quality is high, just questioning whether they record sound and if they could effecitvely pick one shout out of a packed crowd and pin point it to one person without any doubt that he was saying Sea Siders or something similar.

But as someone said earlier the letter doesn't actually mention that he said sheepshagger. Sid has told us that's what he's been banned for how does he know that? Another reason why I think this is all made up

Jan 30, 2008
Easy, have you lost it ?. Or is this a wind up of a wind up ?. But regarding the ground we all know

1. Richard Hebbard does not like NSC
2. Richard Hebbard has fallen out with people from NSC
3. Richard Hebbard has total control of everything that happens in the Amex and his word goes

Like it or not, those are the facts.
who is Richard Hebbard in the real world :bla:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wether the letter is genuine or if its a massive wind up, the bit that surprises me is that thepolice only left a message on your voice mail, rather than send you a letter or knock on your door.
If your phone only cost £15 and just does phone and text, i'm surprised it even features voice mail.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Wether the letter is genuine or if its a massive wind up, the bit that surprises me is that thepolice only left a message on your voice mail, rather than send you a letter or knock on your door.
If your phone only cost £15 and just does phone and text, i'm surprised it even features voice mail.

Every phone I've ever owned has had voicemail. Even my first Nokia where the Snake game was the best feature on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here