Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Whats up trying to turn the spotlight of this thread away from your bullshit and on to me, Bozza and other Admins know why i left that account, thats for us to know and not you.

Ah bless.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Well, this is an interesting thread isn't it?

I reckon... 14 pages?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
images

Giggity.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Sid, this is truly out of order mate. I feel so sorry for you mate. If this is how things are shaping up, Albion might as well pack it all in and go back to Withdean as the crowd will be reduced to 8000 in no time. Racism is one thing that should be eradicated from the game 100% imo, but banter such as this is par for the course in every league ground in the country. Don't take this lying down Sid, and any of the cynics should be right behind you. How many on here do not have a go in some way, to either the away fans or players? Not many I'll bet.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Well, this is an interesting thread isn't it?

I reckon... 14 pages?

you're joking right? i'm going for 20+ by tea-time....and everyone will be waiting to see this pic/copy/proof come 7.45 this evening.

i had a short ban for offensive gesturing/language back in the early 2000's and my letter looked nothing like this one

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Either there's more to this than Sid is letting on or it's another example of a society gone mad.

On this basis, we're going to have scores of bans.

I still can't believe a fan would get a life ban straight off with no previous or warning.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Its not the first time the club have been down this road a few years ago a guy bought out abook called A Casual look .yes it was about punch ups at brighton it also had other stuff abroad taken 20 years ago The guy who wrote the book was banned fron withdean .Its a funny old world we live in

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey.

It sounds to me like the club have weilded The Sledgehammer Of Justice to make an example of you, Sid. As others have already said, it makes an absolute mockery of those visiting 'supporters' who - without fail - subject us to Homophobic taunts (with some low-lives backing this behaviour up with threats of violence). I wonder if The Albion will be taking a zero-tolerance with them in future? I have to say: I ain't exactly holding my breath...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You'll have a ban for life from NSC if there's no proof me thinks.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
i had a short ban for offensive gesturing/language back in the early 2000's and my letter looked nothing like this one

Can you give us a brief description of what it did look like?

Just so we can compare it to Sid's effort, if his is ever forthcoming.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
for now I think we should give the guy a break if its prooved thats all he was banned for then I think we should get behind him if its bull then the mods will deal with him in their own way

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Regardless of what you think of this, it stinks of Hebbard. I know one person who was banned for a year in 2006 for doing a wanker hand gesture. I know another person who was recently banned for 2 years for 'approaching Palace fans.' The deal is if Hebbard doesn't think you should be around, you won't be for long. Nazi Germany anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here