Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Must say, the language didn't sound particularly correct to me - not how I would have thought something like that would be worded. I find it difficult to believe it would be done just by letter like that, especially without being warned on the night. Will be interesting to see what happens with your police interview, I can't see how anyone can make out that to the racist, if that is what it is all based on.

Current vote is that sid is telling the truth, but I wouldn't be suprised if he's being wound up - any NSC enemies ?

Loads mate. I have wound up loads of people on here, I will be ringing Mr Hebberd personally when he is free at 3.50pm

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The club are in Danger, regardless of whether this is true or not of creating a sanitised atmosphere at the Amex, ok, fine for Ladies and Kids but generally speaking they do not create the passion and blind fury needed to spur the team on so it will have adverse and serious long term repercussions. I am pretty much the only one around my area who makes any sort of noise and if this is the yardstick I and most passionate fans need to bring some knitting along and some Kalms and quitely applause every now and again.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
This (unt Bellamy has got alot to answer for. Multi-millionaire can't take a bit of banter, so starts crying to the FA. Comes with the territory. What a cock. I remember reading about Gavin Strachan, he said he use to get all sorts of abuse, but he just saw it as part of the game, nothing personal and what's said on the field stays on the field.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just go through and re read sids posts he constantly talks about having fights.

Like I said earlier, It depends what he has done. If its just chanting sheep shagger then that's harsh. If it's more then we I'd like to know what.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Just go through and re read sids posts he constantly talks about having fights.

Listen mate, you deleted yoruself cos you didnt agree with me, now your trying to muddy my name.

I dont care if you think my face dont fit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not asking someone to get up and let your pregnant bird have a seat, get off that moral high ground of yours.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Loads mate. I have wound up loads of people on here, I will be ringing Mr Hebberd personally when he is free at 3.50pm

Whereabouts is/was your seat Sid? People around you may, or may not, offer to contact the club to support your character etc..

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Listen mate, you deleted yoruself cos you didnt agree with me, now your trying to muddy my name.

I dont care if you think my face dont fit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not asking someone to get up and let your pregnant bird have a seat, get off that moral high ground of yours.

Moral high ground can just spot a bull shitter i mile off.

i take it you will take it to the paper courts if that is all what you was banned for, as im pretty sure if its the case you would get your ticket back, but im guessing we wont be seeing any articles in the local paper, as ya talking out your ass:facepalm:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
its not the pointif likes to talk about fighting ,its if the club has banned him for shouting sheep shagger the who north stand was calling murry a wanker any one get banned for that ?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's either that Sid has made all this up for a laugh, or if he has actually been banned, it's for a lot more than saying sheepshagger.

In my opinion like

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Moral high ground can just spot a bull shitter i mile off.

i take it you will take it to the paper courts if that is all what you was banned for, as im pretty sure if its the case you would get your ticket back, but im guessing we wont be seeing any articles in the local paper, as ya talking out your ass:facepalm:

i dont have a s/t.

your a div, go away.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As ridiculous threads go this takes the biscuit, the cake, the scones, whipped cream, and jam... any sandwiches still knocking around, those little sausage rolls, cheese & pineapple on a stick, puddings, custard, ice cream, mints & coffee.

Well done everyone. :laugh:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Your like a leach.

I love an edge to the atmosphere, as do most blokes at the football.

So why did you run away crying when you were newhave gull?

Whats up trying to turn the spotlight of this thread away from your bullshit and on to me, Bozza and other Admins know why i left that account, thats for us to know and not you.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
images

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its clearly a wind up but it has bagged a few NSC Elephants along the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here