Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Likewise.
Sid's just hurredly typed it out on here with a few typo's. The language and format looks pretty official to me.

If I've been had, then good one. But this looks genuine.

Comments like "wholly unsavoury" and "hence the exclusion" sound rather fishy to me.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
sorry sid for your ban just spoke to a welsh work mate and he thinks its a fking joke what next" Wash your mouth out son and go get your fathers gun and shoot the palace SCUM." Seems not much difference to me we better stop singing it

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'm not bothered, but if you want to prove to others that what you are saying is correct, then the production of a copy of the letter would probably suffice.

what i'll do, i'll send it to my mate who posts on here, then he can black out the name, address, etc etc, and ill get him to stick it up.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sid - if it is genuine I apologise for my tone earlier, as not only is it technically not racism, and far less serious than the homophobic sh*t we get every week, but it does seem a massive over-reaction.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
what i'll do, i'll send it to my mate who posts on here, then he can black out the name, address, etc etc, and ill get him to stick it up.

Surely, just send it to Bozza with the redacted parts, and he will vouch for you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hate to say it Sid but if the Argus get hold of it they're highly likely to pass it on to the Daily Mail. Just to warn you in advance so it doesn't come as a shock out of the blue. Gutted for you mate.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Don't have a camera phone? unless you have a phone that cost you 15.00 it will have a camera on it, surely?

If true, I think it's WAY over the top, has ANYONE ever been banned for calling us bum boys etc?

My phone cost me £9.99, it rings and it texts.. thats all i need fella.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
If this is a result of committing a hate crime, can I expect all those who stand up for "stand up, if you hate palace, to also be absent next week"

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Ah, get it to him by 7:45pm aye? Enough time to mock up a letter and print it one would think...

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Hate to say it Sid but if the Argus get hold of it they're highly likely to pass it on to the Daily Mail. Just to warn you in advance so it doesn't come as a shock out of the blue. Gutted for you mate.

Good luck to em, the Argus is a big pile of shit, who regurgitate chinese whispers half the time.

They name me in all this, and i'll go and speak for myself, no drama.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Was not even warned by anyone on the night.

Thought it was something interesting when i saw the club badge.

If, and it's a big if, this is true then you should take them to small claims court. You can issue papers online and it costs £80 for the first round. You can claim this back against the club if you win. They have broken a contract with you - i.e. supply of a seat at each league game. If they have done this under unreasonable grounds they will lose and you will either get back your season ticket or the money you have spent on it ( plus your costs ). The judge will rule on the probablilty that you have broken the contract "rules" ( it's not "beyond reasonable doubt" ). The club will need to provide clear evidence of what you have "done". If they don't or if they choose not to attend court - you win !!!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Comments like "wholly unsavoury" and "hence the exclusion" sound rather fishy to me.

Must say, the language didn't sound particularly correct to me - not how I would have thought something like that would be worded. I find it difficult to believe it would be done just by letter like that, especially without being warned on the night. Will be interesting to see what happens with your police interview, I can't see how anyone can make out that to the racist, if that is what it is all based on.

Current vote is that sid is telling the truth, but I wouldn't be suprised if he's being wound up - any NSC enemies ?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
If this is true??? Then I trust that the club will make official complaints to every away team we visit where every time we in the away end and our team get homophobic abuse chanted at us, that individuals responsible for homophobic abuse are identified via cctv and are excluded indefinitely from that ground where appropriate.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Just go through and re read sids posts he constantly talks about having fights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here