Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons (for Villa)

Should NSC buy some balloons for the Villa Park soccerball extravaganza?

• Yes, yes we should

Votes: 232 75.8%
  • No, it's well gay & will show us up as a tinpot lower league outfit going mental on our big day out

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Buy something else instead (please state)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope everyone is also making an FA Cup out of cardboard and silver foil.

No, no no no no. The ultimate sign of a tinpot non league team in the cup.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, but if it's tin foil FA Cups or inflatable knobs, then I shall see you on the train with a large blow up cock.

As it were.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
A couple of hundred inflatable penises being waved around by Brighton fans would be quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen at a football match :lolol:

you are right edna that would fantastic. it has to happen.

i will have to go away now and try and work out an explaination for the 4 year old grandson................

'grandad what are all those pink things that everyones waving about in the air?'

'get use to it son, were brighton fan's'...................

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not trying to be a killjoy because I personally would find it very funny, but if there were a lot it would probably guarantee that NO pictures of the 6,000 strong Albion faithful get anywhere near the press.

And there will be a lot of families there. Still, your call.

I'm not sure, the broadsheets won't be bothered about photographing a few plastic cocks, it's not like many kids read the Times football supplements anyway. And tabloids, some of which feature ladies with their cans on display on a daily basis will lap it up. They're only inflatables after all...who hasn't seen blow up dolls at a football game before?

Highly amusing to greet the inevitable chant of "does your boyfriend...etc" with a mass waving of said inflatables too :D

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone got any pictures of the balloons from Spurs?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
spurs12xh.jpg

spurs27vy.jpg

Not that it quite does it justice. There was one great photo of them being released, taken from the spurs end.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice! Thanks:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, it's well gay & will show us up as a tinpot lower league outfit going mental on our big day out

I think the poll needs this option. Makes it more accurate like

:thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but football is about big days out and going mental. I'm going to enjoy myself even if I do look like a supporter of a tinpot team. Dont be so precious about things.

As an aside, how else can a supporter of a team with no real top flight pedigree which is languishing in the lower reaches of the third tier look?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here