Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons (for Villa)

Should NSC buy some balloons for the Villa Park soccerball extravaganza?

• Yes, yes we should

Votes: 232 75.8%
  • No, it's well gay & will show us up as a tinpot lower league outfit going mental on our big day out

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Buy something else instead (please state)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This is going to be mental! 1.25 balloons per person (based on 6400 people).
Could possibly delay the match? :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall

Attachments

• 31uZNFa+XaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    31uZNFa+XaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 317

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the balloons at Spurs were fantastic, do that again innit :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, when you see me handing them out - please only take 1.25 each so there is enough to go round.

Thanks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, when you see me handing them out - please only take 1.25 each so there is enough to go round.

Thanks.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Not meaning to be a killjoy or anything but is there any chance that Villa would say no to distributing them inside or outside the ground due to the chance that it could possibly hold up the game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is also my youngest's first away game. My other lad went to Cheltenham twice the season before last, so he knows all about BIG games...

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
the balloons at Spurs were fantastic, do that again innit :thumbsup:

To give you an idea of the scale, I'm pretty sure I only had 1,000 balloons for the Spurs match - others took some, too, but I'd virtually guuarantee there were fewer than 1,500 in total. Having 8,000 would be a completely different kettle of fish!!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I have just ordered a 32" blow up shark & a 32" blow up Guitar :clap:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Not meaning to be a killjoy or anything but is there any chance that Villa would say no to distributing them inside or outside the ground due to the chance that it could possibly hold up the game?

If this is the case can't we give some to to each of the coaches that go up so that they are spread out before we arrive.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I took 400 yellow balloons to the relegation crunch at roherham a couple of years ago, and many others took some too.

I have to say it was an awesome sight as the players came out, and it must surely have lifted the players.

Although we only won by one (lucky deflected) goal, they played like men possessed that day.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
YES!

Sorry to bring us back down to earth but we ARE a small club right now, we ARE going to ultimatly the biggest (not hte most important) game of our season, why not throw a party? Its our big day out ffs! :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here