Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons for charlton?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
With over 3000 of us going to charlton, can the powers that be sort out a few thousand ballons, would look bloody good as the teams come out!:albion1:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:amex:
I would rather go for the old torn up newspaper tickertape fest. Just like the old North stand days. But then , maybe I am just WEIRD :lolol:

MUCH better idea. Don't really wanna give home fans even more of a reason to call you gay, do you?

Doing it at Villa was a massive failure. It's also VERY cringey. I wouldn't even expect it from teams like Fulham, Wigan, etc. . So Brighton doing it is a massive no go.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No more balloons-we're a grown up club now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
pity they dont do distress flares in blue :facepalm:

:amex:

MUCH better idea. Don't really wanna give home fans even more of a reason to call you gay, do you?

Doing it at Villa was a massive failure. It's also VERY cringey. I wouldn't even expect it from teams like Fulham, Wigan, etc. . So Brighton doing it is a massive no go.

Totally agree. Balloons are for small clubs on a big day out. We're going to Charlton as the league leaders.

Ripped up newspaper looks amazing if done properly, even if it is a Portsmouth thing.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Balloons are an embarrassment. Charlton isn't our cup final, let knock all this happy clappy balloon shit on the head right now.

bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329.jpg

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
No need for balloons, as others have said it is just a league 1 match, save them for when we are away at old trafford in the 3rd round.

Think newspaper always looks good though

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
take it!!

I have white and red ones as well. have loads in the shed due to me scuba diving. when we do night dives I often bring a few extra for precaution.

I did give a few to an Albion fan many years a go and I do believe he let them off at Peterbourgh. Wish I had seen that, I heard about it but didn’t see the picture in the Argus.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I did give a few to an Albion fan many years a go and I do believe he let them off at Peterbourgh. Wish I had seen that, I heard about it but didn’t see the picture in the Argus.

He did - it looked superb :clap2:
Not seen that bloke around for a while, I think the last time was coming back from Sheffield United when he showing a bluey on his laptop in the first class coach of the train! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here