Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons for charlton?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So long as everyone or most people have just a handful of paper it can look amazing. A few people distributing it just outside the away end in addition to what people bring themselves.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I seem to remember at many of the old away games, people used to just load carrier bags with torn up newspaper and hand then round the away end.

If 200 people take a carrier bag and hand it on to 10 different people. That will be most of us sorted. Would imagine that would look good.

But then as I mentioned earlier..... Maybe I am just WEIRD

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I seem to remember at many of the old away games, people used to just load carrier bags with torn up newspaper and hand then round the away end.

If 200 people take a carrier bag and hand it on to 10 different people. That will be most of us sorted. Would imagine that would look good.

Not at all. Remember that well myself. Nice, simple, cheap idea :thumbsup:
(he says, having spent £20 on blue and white crepe paper. D'oh!)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

That is the sort of thing. Good idea :thumbsup:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

You only have to take the Sun in your back pocket dont you. 3000+ copies, blimey what a clean up operation.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
You only have to take the Sun in your back pocket dont you. 3000+ copies, blimey what a clean up operation.

Dont%20buy%20the%20Sun-medium.png

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think the newspaper idea would work really well, and look class! Should be easy another for most people to get hold of a paper on the way to the ground!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still thinks glowsticks for evening games should be mandatory.

But love flares. Went to the England Russia game in Moscow and when they scored flares were going off all over, amazing atmosphere, and very initimidating.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Rather than tearing paper, if you cut it into this sort of shape:

-------------------------

i.e. a rectangle, it stays in the air about 10 times as long and sortof twirls over itself. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here