Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker On Phone-In This Sat.......CONFIRMED

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
:down:

I was hoping this thread was going to be about Harty handing the show over to Danny Baker.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a good show in the making, if everyone can stop themselves swearing at the fucktard Baker. Oops, failed already - better not ring in.

Anyway, if it all gets too nasty maybe Harty can lighten the mood, ask Norm what he thinks about the McCartney divorce, veils, price of fish...

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I take it the show will be running with a delay this week then:D

I would also wager that he bails at the last minute.

Is he actually coming to withdean or is it via a link up ??

will he be dining ??

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fourteenth Eye said:
I take it the show will be running with a delay this week then:D

HOPE SO.

I would also wager that he bails at the last minute.

I'LL TAKE THAT BET. A PINT SAYS HE SHOWS. EGO WILL FORCE HIM TO GO THROUGH WITH IT.

Is he actually coming to withdean or is it via a link up ??

GOT TO BE A LINK UP.

will he be dining ??

NO FORKS.

Whatever we think about Baker, fair play to him for coming on.

I just hope it doesn't work against us. If we lose badly tomorrow and everybody is upset and starts taking it out on him it could rebound on us.

OK, most of the people who will be listening will be Albion fans but you can be absolutely sure he will use any abuse or bad language that he gets against us.

We are in the right, there is no need for us to resort to name calling etc. We can defeat his arguments with better and more truthfull ones of our own.

So time for restraint methinks. Also Harty has a really important role to play in this.

And I agree, Ed and one or two others in similar positions should call in and defeat the guy with reason. But that's something that most of us can do.

Slagging him off will make us feel better, but it ain't going to win us the battle. It's been mentioned many times on here that sometimes our PR doesn't seem to have worked as well as it could. Well, this is our chance. I just hope we don't blow it. We've got a lot more to lose than he has!

Let's not give him any more ammunition to use against us.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If he's at Withdean, I say we LYNCH him in the centre circle after the game. As well as the obvious benefit to society, it would also provide the most entertaining fare served up there for ages.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
don't think I will phone in - wouldn't be able to not swear at him.

Well done Harty - boy, is he fonna get a grilling

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Shaking%20hands2ds.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cadiz Seagull said:
And I agree, Ed and one or two others in similar positions should call in and defeat the guy with reason. But that's something that most of us can do.
Nobody doooooes it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Eddy you're the best

Oh, and lets ensure nobody at Withdean offers Baker any hospitality WHATSOEVER tomorrow. The chinless baldy prick will only twist it to make out he's being offered sweeteners or something.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Basil Fawlty said:
Fair play to the **** for having the balls to be on the phone-in, will be a very exciting phone-in tommorow.

I can't wait. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Interesting a **** with balls!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh dear. Like Cadiz I feel this could work against us. Let's face it for whatever the reason 95% of the people on any phone-in come over as cretins. I'm not saying they ARE cretins (although some are) but they COME OVER as cretins. This is because they are nervous, tongue-tied and aren't professional 'question-askers'. Baker on the other hand will be in his element.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here