Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Curious Orange said:
I won't be able to call as I'm driving, but I'd quite like to txt a question
So you can't phone but can text when driving? :glare:

Easy 10 said:
The chinless baldy prick will only twist it to make out he's being offered sweeteners or something.
Yeah, let him have normal sugar like everyone else.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i think ALL callers should be respectful of the man's status as MP, and only put forward calm, positive aeguments re Falmer-

then HE will look like a ****, for trying to put them down.

i hope the last question asked will go along the lines of 'when Falmer is approved/built, wil you resign as MP?'

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Buzzer said:
'cause I'll be at the game - can I ask for someone to record it for a podcast?

Please, please pretty please?

Is SCR on a freeview radio channel? with a digital recorder thingy it may be possible to set a recirding in advance..

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
Harty said:
After 5.00pm.

Usual number, callers will be screened anyway but try to tell Colon exactly what your point is.
Please no dickheads or swearing, just make your point or ask a valid question.

Harty

All I can say is, that this idea is a "disaster" in the making........for God,s sake make sure it,s people like Ed and ROSM or Attilla phoning in......I hate Norman baker.....but he,s a politician.....he,ll make mincemeat out of most supporters in a debate..!!! London Irish is a very good "debater"......but does that mean he,s right...????.....is he popular....????....Please, please, don,t ANYONE who isn,t used to debates at this level, or armed with all the correct information phone in......PLEASE....!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
desprateseagull said:
Is SCR on a freeview radio channel? with a digital recorder thingy it may be possible to set a recirding in advance..

but I don't have a recorder. Can anyone help, please?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Easy 10 said:
Nobody doooooes it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Eddy you're the best

Oh, and lets ensure nobody at Withdean offers Baker any hospitality WHATSOEVER tomorrow. The chinless baldy prick will only twist it to make out he's being offered sweeteners or something.
Not even a steak & kidney pie and a glass of water.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Brovian said:
Oh dear. Like Cadiz I feel this could work against us. Let's face it for whatever the reason 95% of the people on any phone-in come over as cretins. I'm not saying they ARE cretins (although some are) but they COME OVER as cretins. This is because they are nervous, tongue-tied and aren't professional 'question-askers'. Baker on the other hand will be in his element.

Quite right. Can't Harty rig it so we only get callers who know what they are talking about.There is always going to be the person who spouts rubbish with great authority.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Re: Re: Baker On Phone-In This Sat.......CONFIRMED

cjdavis said:
All I can say is, that this idea is a "disaster" in the making........for God,s sake make sure it,s people like Ed and ROSM or Attilla phoning in......I hate Norman baker.....but he,s a politician.....he,ll make mincemeat out of most supporters in a debate..!!! London Irish is a very good "debater"......but does that mean he,s right...????.....is he popular....????....Please, please, don,t ANYONE who isn,t used to debates at this level, or armed with all the correct information phone in......PLEASE....!!!!

I agree or Paul Samrah?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Leroy v Baker.............:(

Oh dear........:shootself

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What if Harty gave a disclaimer at the beginning, along the lines of:
“Normally, we couldn't condone bad language and any such would reflect badly on the caller who used it. However, we are happy to make an exception today. The bad language - quantity and level - used reflects totally on the degree of malice, spite, duplicity, ineptitude and craven inability of our guest to do the right thing by Sussex and the majority of his constituents. So reflect on how much this man has pissed everyone off, and judge accordingly.”

I think that should cover it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Harty said:
After 5.00pm.

Usual number, callers will be screened anyway but try to tell Colon exactly what your point is.
Please no dickheads or swearing, just make your point or ask a valid question.

Harty

There may be trouble ahead... :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
any way anyone can record and re-post up here or somewhere, i wont get to hear it as will be on train on way back from the game.

1066gull

Commander said:
Ooooh look Harty, your post count is 606. Is that intentional? ;)
Which gives me an idea - Harty, could you be the official 606 Journalist for Brighton on the 606 board as you work for the Beeb?

Just a thought...

You could be the equivalent of Boro's very own 'Robbo':lolol:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wouldn't it be better to have list of questions for him? I'd hate to have a few idiots use up all the time with stupidity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here