Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Baghdad Bounedjah

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Showreel is interesting

Lots of one touch finishes, something our forwards just don't do.
Looks fairly quick
Decent in the air, again something we lack
Plays very much on the shoulder of the last man, again something we don't do enough of.
Doesn't seem to join the play too much, GP may not like that but in terms of scoring goals might be what we need.

Quality wise hard to say, league clearly ain't all that but one in two goals internationally says he isn't bad, all in all haven't got a ****ing clue :lolol:

I would be more enthusiastic if he was about 24,but to get to 29 and still be undiscoveredmeans there is not much to discover.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Let’s get real we’re not going to sign a 29 yr old from a Micky mouse league . Not happening ( unless he’s on a free with wages at £500 per wk then we might take a gamble .

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
No good for us. Far too much in the right place at the right time and then putting the ball in the back of the net....we wouldn't know how to celebrate...although a couple of his shots did hit the trossard (framework).

TNBA

TTF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
875.gif

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
:drool:

OH

MY

GOD

How the frack can you scout a player and not come back with Akram Afif.

Dereliction of duty - I'd instantly fire whoever was responsible.

This is the only way I could possibly cope with the likely departure of Davy.

View attachment 136817

F*** me! That’s the biggest jam roly-poly I’ve ever seen. Are they sponsored by Mr.Kipling or what? :eek:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
New Barcelona boss Xavi is interested in signing Algeria striker Baghdad Bounedjah, 29, from former club Al-Sadd in Qatar. (Sport - in Spanish)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here