Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Baghdad Bounedjah

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
:drool:

OH

MY

GOD

How the frack can you scout a player and not come back with Akram Afif.

Dereliction of duty - I'd instantly fire whoever was responsible.

This is the only way I could possibly cope with the likely departure of Davy.

View attachment 136817

The 'big hair big player' must be a thing - best Emirati few years ago was Al Ain's Omar Abdulrahman who was going to be signed by Man City. He sported a similar 'fro

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Doubt this is true. Players will all know not to give info about a transfer away before it is concluded or officially announced. I guess it could be possible if one was offered and turned down but if a deal was done and he'd accepted why is he sitting there doing interviews with winwinallsports and not us. I suspect there is a bit of mis-translation or exaggeration going on here, as in there might have previously been an offer which is no longer on the table, or we made an approach but never actually made a firm offer. Or its total bollox

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'was fun while it lasted.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Doubt this is true. Players will all know not to give info about a transfer away before it is concluded or officially announced. I guess it could be possible if one was offered and turned down but if a deal was done and he'd accepted why is he sitting there doing interviews with winwinallsports and not us. I suspect there is a bit of mis-translation or exaggeration going on here, as in there might have previously been an offer which is no longer on the table, or we made an approach but never actually made a firm offer. Or its total bollox

Most sensible post on this thread.

Can't help but think AJ, Locadia etc... When looking at this. Offer or interest could have been 4-5 years ago, would have been 'our style' then, but recruitment, like on the pitch and all other aspects of our club, has evolved.

Well I bloody hope so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is his nickname Al Sadd?

???

:eek:

:laugh:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Showreel is interesting

Lots of one touch finishes, something our forwards just don't do.
Looks fairly quick
Decent in the air, again something we lack
Plays very much on the shoulder of the last man, again something we don't do enough of.
Doesn't seem to join the play too much, GP may not like that but in terms of scoring goals might be what we need.

Quality wise hard to say, league clearly ain't all that but one in two goals internationally says he isn't bad, all in all haven't got a ****ing clue :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Brighton & Hove Albion are nowhere near signing Baghdad"

bagdad-bob.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here