Murray - 7

Cox - 9
Thornton - 9

Adams tactics - 10
Fans - -100

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I'd bet it was Withdean Wanderer and co.

I wont repeat what everyone else has said, although you are a ****. But what the hell would make you say that? Because WW gets in heated debates on an internet forum doesnt mean that he will sing sick songs. To be honest i didnt even hear the songs

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Eric shouldn't have accused anyone and he was wrong to do so. But give him a break I'm sure he didn't mean it in spite of WW.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ok. I made that remark on the basis of having stood very close to the said poster at an away game before, and observed some of his chants.

Prick. Absolute f***ing prick.

I have NEVER, NEVER sung anything racist, homophobic or generally OFFENSIVE at a game of football.

I haven't got a f***ing CLUE who you are, but I seem to recall you saying you were near me at Forest last year (although how you know who I am i DON'T know). However, that was the one game last season I was drunk at, and I know for a FACT that I didn't chant anything abusive in any way, shape or form.

You might have heard me talking to those I was with, in a Similar manner to how I post on here - e.g "oh f***ing martot". But to accuse me of being offensive and making a mockery out of murder is just TWATTISH.

Seagullovergrimsby - the reason I am not slating the team is because I wasn't at the game, I've had a good day at Wembley and have just had a few drinks, which explains the tone of my posting this evening. Fair enough though I feel.

But really, SeagullDick - get your facts straight, and f*** off.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Kuipers 4
Whing 5
Hawkins 5
Elphick 5
Richards 6
Thomson 5
Savage 5
Livermore 6
Virgo 5
Murray 7
Anyinsah 6

Cox 6
Thornton 5

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sweep this shite under the mat guys,its becoming personal and frankly boring,to accuse somebody of this kind of thing is daft without evidence yeah but the dafter are those that got caught up in the moment and joined in,im sure on reflection those that did join in may realise in the cold light of day,that it was just wrong end of!! Brighton has a rep of a club with fantastic support away from home,lets keep that rep going by getting behind the team,yeah the odd your so shite its unbeleiveable is ok ect but this was a song to far.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
the amount of little pricks in the stadium giving it large only to panic and cover up their little replicas before leaving is laughable.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
the amount of little pricks in the stadium giving it large only to panic and cover up their little replicas before leaving is laughable.

.... that always cracks me up.

All the "lads" giving it the charlie big bananas all game behind all their mates...final whistle goes and their balls shrivel up like a rasin as they quickly try and do their coats up and hide their scarfs ready for the "outside" world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here